Getting To Know You

((A/N: this is a request from Trinswhimsys.

I believe I got this right, if not I'm sorry))

Hiccup looked up from his dinner of Yak chops and over to (Y/N), letting out a soft sigh along with a slight smile. He was brought back from reality with a jab to the side from Snotlout.

"Forget it man, she's not interested in anyone," He said to the smaller viking, who only smiled.

"She's just not interested in YOU, Snotlout. You barily got to know the poor girl before you started hitting on her," He looked away from Snotlout and back to the beautiful girl who was sitting across the room.

"Yea whatever..." Snotlout crossed his arms and looked away, not that Hiccup noticed anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was now over and people were slowly leaking out of the Great Hall. Hiccup thought that now would be the perfect time to try and talk to (Y/N). Hiccup made his way over and gave the girl a small smile, "Hey (Y/N)"

(Y/N) looked up from her dinner to Hiccup, a confused expression on her face, "Uh... Hi? Is there anything you need?" She asked him.

Hiccup just shook his head and sat across from the girl, "No, not nessisarily. I was just thinking that I don't see you much outside of training, and wanted to know if you wanted to start hanging out more,"

(Y/N) looked Hiccup up and down, then gave the boy a smile, "Sure, I'd like that,"

"Well lets go then," Hiccup offered her a hand. She refused his offer and stood on her own.

"Alright then Mr. Haddock, where to?"

"Ever gone out flying in the evening?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup looked over to (Y/N). They were a few years older now, and had become really close to the point they were nearly attached at the hip. (Y/N) looked back at him and smiled, "So Hiccup, what do you want to do tonight?" The viking thought for a moment.

"I'm not really sure, we could go to the beach if that sounds good with you?" He suggested, returning the girls smile. She nodded happily at the idea.

"Sure, let's go!" The girl stands up from her seat, grabbing hold of Hiccup's hand and walking out the door with him being dragged behind. He chuckles slightly at her eagerness and follows her lead. As they reach the beach the sun is already setting in the sky, making it a beautiful blend of pinks and oranges, "The sunset always looks prettiest from the beach," (Y/N) smiles and sits on the sand, patting the spot beside her, "Sit down Hic," She smiles up at him, turning back to the beautiful scene as the boy sits down.

Hiccup looks from the sunset to the beautiful girl beside him, "Hey.. So uh (Y/N)... I was wondering... If maybe..."

"If maybe what?" She looks over to Hiccup, a slightly confused look on her face.

"If maybe you'd like to go out sometime... As well maybe... More then friends..?"

(Y/N) looked at Hiccup, her eyes had widened in suprize, her mouth slightly agape. Just as Hiccup was about to apologise and say forget it, she smiled, and noded.

"Yea, I'd like that,"

((A/N: I'm soooo sorry if this one seemed rushed >~<))