My First Kiss

((A/N: Went a little like this! Just kidding. anyway I wanna thank you guys for over a 150 views! It's amazing! Views make me happy~

WARNING

An swear word. Yes. An swear word))

You look at the bottle lying on it's side infront of you. Looking up you see Hiccup, who is blushing just as brightly as you are. You both liked each other, and EVERYONE knew it. But neither of you took action. That's probably how you ended up here, the opening of the bottle that you had spun facing the auburn hair boy who was sitting across from you.

*Flash Back*

"Astrid! Why do I have to go?!" You had asked your blonde haired friend, scrunching your nose in distaste as she did your hair in a braid.

"It's a party (Y/N), everyone's going it'll be fun!" You let out a soft sigh.

"Promise me theres no kissing games?"

"I promise," But you couldn't see the large smirk on her face.

*End Of Flash Back*

The second you had arrived at the party you were forced to sit in the circle and spin the bottle. Which is how you ended up HERE, being pressured into kissing your long time crush. It's not like you don't want to, it's just imagined it to be a bit more... Private or romantic than this. Damn Astrid for lying You think to yourself.

"Well (Y/N), get to it," You heard Ruffnut say from beside you. You let out a soft sigh and crawl across the circle, wanting to slap Snotlout when you could have sworn you heard him say 'I want some of that ass'.

"You... don't have to (Y/N)," You shake your head and lean in.

"I want to.." Then you gently connect your lips with his. The kiss was gentle and sweet, and since Hiccup was a bit more experienced he quickly took charge. His lips were nice and soft and fitted perfectly with your own. He placed a gentle hand on your waist and you placed yours on his chest.

Once you pulled away you both blushed deeply. You give him a small smile, "Thanks for being my first kiss Hiccup,"

Everyone gasps a little, "That was your first?" Tuff asks and Ruff continues, "With that loser?" You roll your eyes at Ruff's comment  and nod.

"Yes it was,"

Hiccup smiles, "Guess that makes me your first boyfriend too?"

You giggle at his funny way of asking you out, "Yes it does,"