Arrangement

((This was a request for ChristanDowdel))

"(Y/N)!" Your mother calls to you from downstairs. Peeking your head out of your bedroom door and looking down to the bottom of the staircase you respond.

"Yea mommy what is it?" You ask her, and with a simple hand motion she requests you come downstairs. Upon reaching the bottom floor she puts a comforting arm around you.

"We're moving back to Berk," She says with a smile down at you.

You look up at your mom with scared eyes, "Mom what about the dragons?! What about what happened to dad?" She continues to smile and shakes her head lightly.

"They made peace with the dragons, besides, this is what your father would have wanted. Berk is home," You look up at your mother and hug her tightly.

"Alright, I understand," Her arms wrap around you, giving you a light squeeze.

"Good, we leave for Berk in a few days,"

*~Time skip~*

You look down at your fur boots as the boat rocks back and forth. Your mother sits beside you, placing a hand on your back, "Everything will be fine (Y/N)," She gives you a soft smile and you look up at her.

"I sure hope so... I can't believe you didn't tell me THIS was the reason we were moving back... What if he doesn't even remember me...?"

Your mother chuckles softly, "How could he have forgotten?" She stands again as your boat slowly approaches closer to Berk. You look up and smile softly at the sight of the island.

Half an hour later the boat had docked, Stoick comming over to tie it down.

"Ah! (M/N), (Y/N) it's so great to have you both back on Berk!" His voice booms as he helps you both off the boat. Stoick ruffles your (H/L) (H/C) hair and chuckles, "Hiccup is excited to see you again, he told me to have you meet him, but her never said where.. He said you'd know," You smile and Stoick gives you a hug.

Hugging him back you said, "Yea I know, I guess I'll see you both later then, I should go meet up with him," Your mother nods.

"Yes yes go meet up with Hiccup, me and Stoick will just be finalising things," You wave to them both and head up the wooden ramps up into the village. As you looked around you noticed a lot of different things. The biggest difference being the Gronkles and Nadders on the rooftops.

As you make your way through the village you waved and said hello to people you remembered. You eventually made it to the beach. Smiling, you made your way to the right, where there was a big pile or rocks and rubble. Sure enough, sitting ontop was Hiccup. You had to look twice, he looked a lot different, plus he was missing a foot. You just hoped he was the same Hiccup from before you had left the island.

"Hiccup?" He looks to you at the sound of his name, giving you a goofy smile. You climb up to sit beside him.

"Hey (Y/N), long time no see," He says, smiling at you still. You smile back and nod.

"Yea, about 5 or 6 years," You look down to your boots nerviously. Hiccup puts a finger under your chin and makes you look at him.

"I'm guessing you know too?" You nod slowly.

"Yea but mom just only told me this morning," Hiccup chuckles lightly.

"Sounds like something she'd do. Anyway.. I wanted this to happen properly, not just because our parents decided it," Hiccup states softly, shifting so he's infront of you, holding your left hand, "(Y/N) (L/N), will you do me the honor of being my wife?" You smile brightly and nod.

"Yes, I will,"