Dragon Love ((Toothless x Fem!Nightfury))

A/N: This is a request for cheetahgirl5561! I hope you like it! I'll start taking requests for other couples, but I'd be preferable if they could be Reader Inserts like Tuffnut x Reader or Snotlout x Reader

Hell I'll even do Gobber x Reader if someone requests it!!

Please don't request that...))

"Hiccup I think it was this way," I say, peeking my head around a tree.

About 10 minutes ago I was sitting outside my house sharpening my sword when I heard a sudden crash in the woods. As I was heading out to investigate Hiccup tagged along.

We both head deeper into the woods, looking for any sign of what could have caused the crash.

I grunt as I'm knocked to the ground, glaring at the rear-end of the black dragon running off.

"Toothless!!!" Hiccup yells at the fleeing dragon, before helping me to my feet, "(Y/N) are you ok? I have no idea why he did that.." I nod and brush myself off.

"Yea but where'd that crazy dragon of yours run off to in such a hurry?" Hiccup grabs my hand and starts to run off in the same direction Toothless had, myself trailing along behind him.

As we continue to run we both hear the call of a Night Fury. Though something sounded... Off...

"Hiccup, that didn't sound like Toothless, it sounded more... Femenin,"((Can't spell. Sorry not sorry.)) I said, Hiccup nodding as if to agree with me.

We continue to run untill we start to see broken trees, "This looks familiar..." Hiccup and I slow to a walk and we both get a better look around. We hear the cry again, only this time it was much closer. We aproach with caution towards the direction the call came from, our eyes widening at the sight before us.

There was another Night Fury.

This one was obviously female, because of the cry we had heard. But she was as white as snow, a few different scales were different colours and her eyes were a beautiful purple.

Toothless was licking her right wing, which appeared to be bleeding.

"Hiccup she's hurt," I whisper to the dragon expert and he nods.

"I think Toothless can handle this, but we should stay here," I nod and go back to watching the sight before me.

After a few more minutes of Toothless licking her wound the bleeding seems to stop, and he nuzzles the other dragon's head affectionately. I smile as I watch the two dragons. Toothless lays beside her, placing a wing protectively over her and nuzzling the side of her face.

I whisper to Hiccup, "I think we can go now, Toothless has this covered," I smile at him and begin to head back to the village with Hiccup.

Time Skip

"C'mon Hiccup!" I yell, draging the auburn haired boy behind me as I run towards a cave in the back of the woods. It has been 10 months since we had encountered the female Night Fury and Hiccup managed to train her easily. Since I didn't have a dragon at the time I offered to be her rider, and named her Moonlight.

Hiccup and I head into the cave to find Toothless laying beside Moonlight, who was curled up.

I aproach the Night Furies slowly and Moonlight lifts her tail to show off her 3 dragon eggs. I kneel infront of Toothless and Moonlight, patting them both on the head, "Congrats you two,"

((Sorry I didn't know how to end this. So I shall end it here... I sowwie))