Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~M

This time when I wake up it's not in the infirmary instead it's in a bed room with a king sized bed that is backed against the wall. The room is painted an off red with three other doors. Also a white rugged floor with badge sheets and a wooden dresser along with a wooden night stand.

There is a large window but it doesn't look like it can be opened at all. Mostly there for decoration.

Through the little white curtains I could see that it is the middle of the night, which made me wonder where-

"Good morning," a voice said from the corner of the room.

My head snaps toward the voice. It's Luke, coming out of one of the doors. He's wearing sweat pants and his hair is wet from a shower. He is shirtless and his abbs are still a little wet.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. I run my eyes over his six pack and wonder how can some one be that fit? Like does he not have enough milkshakes, because that's depressing.

He notices my stare and smirks as he walks across the room to the dresser. "Its only fair if I get to stare back," he says looking up and down my body.

I glance down and noticed I'm wearing different close.
I'm in a silk white top and stops above my belly button, with thin spaghetti straps. My bottoms are silk short-shorts that are white. Might I add that they are really short showing off my legs. My long blonde hair is in a French braid hanging over my shoulder.

I think it's actually beautiful. But how did I into these close? My head snaps up and I growl at Luke.

"Don't worry I didn't dress you," he says and looks down at my legs. "But I thank the goddess that did," he says.

He looks me up and down several more times. Then walks over to me, and I back up against the wall still on the bed. "I wasn't staring," I state and he smiles slightly, amused by my lie. He has a great smile.

"Okay but I am," he says. Then sits on the bed with me. I look at him for a moment replaying what I remember.

"You knocked me out." I state, feeling the slightest pain on my neck.

"You gave me no choice," he says. And my cheeks get flushed with anger

"The only option should have been to let me go. There shouldn't have been a choice," I say and cross my arms.

"I'm not letting you go," he growls and I flinch slightly by how fierce it is. Even though he growled I still felt the butterflies in my stomach at his words.

Damn the bond is getting stronger.

"At least not without an explanation," he mutters. There is silence for a while, neither of us knowing what to say. I look out the window.

"What time is it?" I ask and he shrugs and looks out the window as well. "Probably around 5 am," he says. I slept for a while. Actually that's all I've been doing mostly all day.

"I need to ask you some questions," he says and I eye him carefully.

"What kind of questions?" I ask narrowing my eyes. He sighs "questions about your past," he says.

******

Lukas

She looks incredible. Just sitting there not knowing what her longs legs are doing to me. I would much rather see them wrapped around my waist.

She has the fullest lips and the best curves. My wolf just wants to take her right know. But I can't.

"Questions about your past," I answer and I see her face drain, all of her spirit tucked away and her sarcasm leave her voice, "there's nothing to tell," she says. But its not like she's sad it's more like she is just serious. She doesn't really seem all that emotionally upset.