Chapter 15

Chapter 15
~M

"Luna, I believe that Alpha would like you back soon," Mrs. Crystal says as she steps into the back yard. She looks around the fence and raises her eyebrows trying holds back a laugh.

Willow and Oliver are one either side of the net with the kids divided in half. Playing volleyball. The both of them panting from running around trying to beat the other ignoring the presence of the kids.

"Oh my. I really do hate to interrupt the fun," Mrs. Crystal states but walks over to the dirt covered Luna.

I glance over at her and clearly see the seriousness in her eye that doesn't transfer to her voice. She can be a scary woman and begin to gather my things. Jasmine and Oliver walk with me to get my things from the chair by the gate.

"Bye Luna!" Jennifer shouts and waves. I wave back at her and the other kids chime in saying their goodbyes.

"Bye. see you soon. Bye," I shout.

"If you need anything. We're here," Jasmine says hugging me tight then walks back to the kids to supervise. "Your very easy to talk to you remind me of my mate," she finishes with a small giggle.
I give her a small smile at her generous offer.

I know that she will be there for me if I needed someone, but I feel like if I need to go shopping or something she is the person to go to. Besides that...

Oliver waits for Jasmine to walk away before letting out a sigh.
"You gonna be okay?" He asks shoving his hands into his pockets.

"We'll see," I say and shrug because I'm truly not sure what will happen. I just need to tell Luke what I think and hope it goes well.

"Well, I'll see you around," I say, but before I could walk away he wraps his arms around me and holds them there tight keeping me in his embrace.

"Let that man know that he has the best mate a man could ask for and if he doesn't realize it, then make this clear to him: I will steal you away." Olivier says.

I freeze for a moment, not by his words or his actions, by his scent that is so familiar, so comforting.
I hug him back, and squeeze a handful of his shirt.
"What about your mate?" I ask.

I can practically feel his smile as he says, "In anther world. In another life. At a different time. We probably were mates." He says.

I remember some stories my mother used to tell me, where mates of past lives meet again in their current loves and become close friends but never mates. That's what we will most likely be.

I smile and pull out of the hug, "but now we're not and I have mine." I say and I feel my wolf stir inside me.
My wolf is distant, she doesn't talk to me and often doesn't bother to take control. But I feel her emotions, and some times I need to know more that just that. I need her to talk to me.
That's usually the biggest problem I have with her.

I faze out of my daze as I wave goodbye to Oliver and Jasmine. I know if I honestly have problems with Luke I will come to Oliver for advise instead of Jasmine. Because he is something I didn't expect a Rogue like me to find.

A best friend. A brother figure. And a past life's mate.

****************************************************