I shook my head and weakly laughed, listening to her anyway.

I ended up laying my head on her, feeling tired and she put her arm over me as she fed me. I felt like a little ass kid having her feed me, but it was whatever to me as long as I get better.

"I miss my boy, mayne." I thought of Karl, who was staying with my aunty at the moment. I couldn't have him around me while I'm all weak like this, throwing up every damn where.

"We'll go see him tomorrow if you get a little better."

"Fashoo." I replied, closing my eyes to sleep.

________________________________

Mamé's POV

"How's my cousin holdin up?"

I sighed. "He's getting better, I guess."

"Still on the bathroom floor?" Jas asked and I nodded.

"Damn, that shit ain't nothing to play with."

"Who you tellin." I spoke. "So, what news you have to tell me? You know I gotta get back home to Yatta. Him and Siya can only be around each other for so long."

Jasmine sighed. "I need help."

"With what? You know I got you." I spoke.

"I need help telling Project...." She played with her fingers, breaking eye contact with me.

"What?! Jasmine, you haven't told him all this time?"

"No! I'm so nervous, and I feel like he'll be mad since I waited so long." She plotted down on the couch. "And I'm not even sure if he wants kids or not. We've never really talked about it...well atleast seriously."

"Girl...what the hell. What if I would've slipped something out? You lucky I haven't even told Yatta or anyone." I spoke. "You need to tell him, regardless of if y'all talked about it or not. When your body starts changing, don't you think he'll notice?"

"I've been wearing hella baggy clothes-"

"And when you take it off? Girl, you better get a gut start talkin to that man. I know he wouldn't want to miss out on it, you taking that away from him."

She sighed. "You right, ima tell him when I see him."

As if on que, the front door opened and in walked Project. I turned towards Jas as her face grew pale, nervous as hell.

"What up sis, hey baby." Darren made his way towards me and gave me a hug.

"Nothing much, you just got back from the studio?"

"Yuh, making money moves Yadadamean? How my brother holdin?

"He's alright, just tryna get better." I slightly smiled.

"That's wassup. Kicking that shit ain't no joke, but I know that nigga gon pull through." He took a seat next to Jas and kissed her cheek.

"What's wrong wit you?" He furrowed his brows as he looked over at her ghost white face.

"Jasmine, breathe."