Chapter Fourteen

Ashs P.O.V

My anger was rising. Every step the shadow figure took towards Jason, I could feel myself getting angrier. My eyes were changing colors, my hands were made of fire, and I could see the sparks of electricity in hands along with the fire. Cade, and Lilly were still fighting for there lives. Jason was still on the ground knocked out. Just then Nico jumped in front of me. He pointed his hand at me, and a blast over air blew me back. I slammed into the wall, and fell to the floor. "Did you really think I was just going to let you go to him? And save him?" He said smiling. "Think again." I look at him and glared. I heard coughing coming from Jason. I looked over towards him and saw him getting up. He looked at the shadow figure then towards me. He gave me a reassuring look, before he grabbed his sword. A wave of relief went over me as he was fighting again. I half smiled then looked back at Nico. He was walking towards me. I quickly got up, and regained my balance. He started to make the ground shake again as he looked at me. The walls started shaking, as he smirked. Little bits of rock and other material started falling from the ceiling. He started to form a green fire ball in his hand, as vines wrapped around me again. Really Nico? Quit it with the vines! He launched the fire ball at me. I struggled against the vines, but I couldn't move. The next thing I know I fell to the ground. The wind was knocked out of me, and my body was on fire. The fire ball had burned me bad. I felt like I couldn't breath, nor move. All I could hear was Nicos laughter. I stood back up even though it hurt badly. I couldn't do this for much longer this need to end soon. I looked for Nico, and my heart broke at what I saw. He had Jason, Lilly, Cade wrapped in vines floating in the air. They were struggling to get out. Nico smirked at me. "If you want you friends back, you have to do me a favor."

My eye were getting glassy. I had to help them, but I wasn't going to do anything for Nico!

"Give me my friends back." I yelled.

"I will, but let's make a deal first." He said.

"No." I said as he raised a brow.

"Fine." He said. He waved his hand over them, and made the vines go tighter. They looked like they were about to pass out.

"Okay! I'll do what you want! Just put then down!" I yell, as he smirks. The vines start to unwrap, and they free fall to the ground. The slammed to the ground with large groans. A tear went down my eye, as I hoped they were okay. Nico stepped in front of me. I put my hands behind my back, and Something started to form in my hand.

"The deal is that your first born baby will be a demon. It will have magic like no other, and it shall live with me. they will be the prince or princess of darkness." He started as green aura started to surround me. He started chant ancient words. Then I realize that what was forming in my hands was a sword. I smiled, and took this to my advantage. He had finish the words, and was about to say something else but I cut him off.

"No deal!" I yell as I grab the sword from behind me, and stab him in the stomach. Blood started to poor from his stomach. He looked at me in shocked. He pulled the sword out, and started to scream. The ground started to shake as did the walls, and ceiling. Vines started to wrap around him.

"This isn't over!" He yelled. There was a flash of green light, and he was gone. Vanished. He had disappeared.

"He's gone." I muttered to myself. Just then someone was pulling me.

"We have too get out of here!" He said pulling me. "it's falling down!" I looked around, and saw the walls starting to crumble down. We ran for our lives, and out of the tunnels. We got out just in time. We shut the shed, and the school started to crumble down as well. Everything was gone. Including Nico.

"We did it! It's over!" Lilly yelled!

But something wasn't right. It couldn't of been that easy. Something tells me it wasn't over.

A/N
Agh! My book is coming to in end! Haha shall I make a sequel? Your choice. Comment if you want me too. Hope you guys like this chapter. I'll update the rest soon!