His Little Ghost.

I couldn't breathe. My oxygen level was getting  lower and lower. The fire had spread out so quickly I had no time to escape. I was trapped inside this burning school. I sat in the corner, alone. Nobody was here. So there was no use of yelling. I was a gonner. I accepted fate, and closed my eyes. I slide down against the wall. Trying to catch my breath, but there was no use. I was going to die anyway. Those words haunted me. I was going to die. I was going to die. I was going to die. That's all I could think. I watch the fire burn everything. It would be soon before it burns me alive. There were those words again in my head. I'm going to die. I wrapped my arms around my legs and held them close waiting to be burned alive.

  Just them someone's hand was on my arm. I looked up to see a girl. She had long black hair, dark blue eyes, but all I saw in them was flames. She was rather pale but beautiful. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. Who was she? I've never seen her. "Okay I'm going to get you out of here."

  "How?" I asked.

   "Just follow me. Can you walk?" She asked. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. It took most of my engry to breathe. She helped me up and put my arm around her. She started to help me walk. She seemed to know her way around the fire. But one questiom still remained in my head. Who was she? She led me down the hall ways which still was burning. But as if we had a magic forcefield around us we weren't being burned by the fire. She led me outside on the field. She took my arm of her and laid me on the ground.

  "Who are you?" I asked as my vision is getting blury. I started to feel light headed from the fire.

  "Thats not important." She said simply. I was about to respond but I heard someone.

  "Hey! He's over here!" A man yelled. She started leaving.

  "I have to go." She said.

  "Will I see you again?" I asked.

  "Yes, but for now I must go," She said as she left. And that was the last time I ever saw her.

A/N

Short! This really isn't a chapter. Just showing you how it starts off. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! It means so much!