Chapter Six.

"So your telling me Ash here." Cadet said while pointing to Ash. "Is a ghost?"

  "Yes." I said while Ash was still processing the fact that someone else can see her.

  "Prove it." Lilly said.

  "If you say so." Ash said. She got up, and extended her arms towards Lilly, and Cade. "Try to grab hold of my arm."

  "Um okay? I don't understand how this is going to prove anything." Cade said as he reached out to grab Ash's arm. His face went pale once he couldn't grab hold of her arm. He kept trying to reach for it, but it kept going through. Lilly just watched in amazement.

  "H-how?" Lilly asked.

  "That's what were actually trying to figure out." I said.

   "Can I talk to you Jason?" Ash said. I nodded my head yes as she pulled me away.

  "Do you think they could help us?" Ash asked me. "Do you trust them?"

  "I've known them since I was five. I trust them alot." I said.

  "Then can they help us?" Ash asked. "I mean they don't have to go places with us, and get them into trouble...Just looking up things or something. Anything that would help." She said as I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

  "We can ask, but Ash....I'm not promising anything." I said as we started walking back to them. We can trust them. I know we can. The thing is.....Will they help us?

  "Cade? Lilly?" I said as they looked at me.

  "Yes. We want to help you." They said automatically.

   "How'd you know what I was going to say?" I asked them.

  "I'm physic." Lilly said.

   "Funny." I said while glaring at the two of them. 

  "So you'll help us?" Ash asked them.

  "Yes." Said Cade. "We will."

   "Thank you." Ash said with a smile.

  "So what do you guys know so far?" Lilly said. That's when I told them everything. What the computer said, what my mom said, and what happen at the library.

  "So someones out to get you?" Cade said as I nodded.

  "But why?" Lilly asked.

  "I think they don't want me to help Ash or find out who killed her." I said.

  "So the Pearson who shot an arrow at you.....They can see Ash too?" Cade asked.

  "Maybe or they know that Jason has been trying to find out who killed me." Ash said." But I highly doubt that because how would they know he's being trying to solve who killed me?"

  "Interesting." Cade said. "Can I see the article on her death?"

  "Yes, but I never got to read it because you walked in." I said while handing him the article.

  He started to read it. "It says here she died at her school....And they never found out who did it. Plus the school was never rebuilt." He said. "But they never tore it down either."

  "So some of its there?" Ash asked.

   "That's what it says." Cade said.

   "Maybe theres some clues there! Maybe some stuff that didn't burn in the fire!" Ash said excitedly. "Jason can we check it out?"

  "Ya, lets go." I said while grabbing my keys.

  "Wait were going with." Lilly said while Cade nodded.

   "What? No. I don't want you guys getting hurt." Ash said." Theres someone out there out to get us. What if he's there?"

  "Look Ash. We already said we were helping. We're not backing out." Cade said.

  She sighed. "Fine. Let's go." She said as we headed to the car. The whole car ride Ash had to explain to them about how she can touch human things, and people when she wants to. Like she did to me the first time she met me. She was done explaining once we got there.

  "So this is the place." Ash said while looking at the building. It was pitch black and looked like every other school. Except it was run down, pieces missing from the building, black spots everywhere from where the fire had got it.

  "Creepy." Lilly said. "Lets go!" She started walking into the building.

  "Wait! How about before we go in we split into teams?" Cade said.

  "Sure." Lilly said. "Me and Ash. You and Jason."

   "Bu-" Before Cade could disagree...They were gone. I let out a small laugh.

  "Looks like it's me and you buddy." I said while patting him on the back.

  "Apparently." He said as we started walking in. Ash and Lilly were right there looking at something above us. There were pale and look frighten. I know Ash is usually pale cause she's a ghost, but she looked paler somehow.

  "What?" I asked them. Ash pointed above us.

  "Look." Ash said. I walked over to them as did Cade and I look towards where they were pointing.

  It Read 'Get out'. In red hand righting.

  "W-who would right that?" Lilly said.

  Just then I heard a locker slam from behind. I turned around to see someone in a black mask, and black clothing.

  "Run." The man said. Then we starting running. We didn't stop. I looked behind us to see him running after us. We split ted up. I went with Ash as Cade an Lilly started running down another hall. Me and Ash hid in a classroom. We hid behind the teachers desk.

  "Who was that?" Ash asked. I was about to respond, but the door opened. I put Ash behind and grabbed a piece of broken wood that was on the ground. I put my finger over my lips, telling Ash to be quiet. 

  "I know your in here. Come out. Come out...Wherever you are." The man said. I looked through a crack that was in the desk. The man was walking around the desk...Making his way towards us.......

  A/N
Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry about making you wait. I was on Spring Break! Anyway I'll update more later! Please tell me what you thought of this chapter!!!It was a bit fast pace though....Anyway thank you for voting, commenting, reading!!!