Chapter Four

"What do you mean  you can feel an 'Evil Pressence?'" I asked her.

  "I mean I can feel something wrong....Something just not right..Something Evil...."She said looking around. "Please Jason can we just leave?"

  I sighed, and nodded. "Let's go." I said. Thats when an arrow went past my face and into the wall.

  "Jason!" Ash yelled. "Run!" Hey, you don't got to tell me twice. I ran out of the library. There were arrows being shoot at me everywhere. I looked back and saw someone in black. They didn't stop shooting, and I kept running. I ran to my car, and me and Ash jumped in. I hurriedly started the car and drove off.

  "W-what j-ust h-appen?" I asked. "It happen so fast."

  "I-i told you I felt something evil."She said.

  "But why would someone shoot at us?" I asked.

  "Not me....you, but I know it had something to do with me." She said as I tear went to down her face. I stopped the car and looked at her.

  "Why are you crying?" I said while wiping the her tear away as I stopped the car, and looked at her.

  "Y-you can't help me....You almost got shot by an arrow, and it would have been my fault!" She yelled. "It's to dangerous." She looked away, and was about to open the door. I locked the door before she could get out.

  "Ash look at me." She didn't for a couple seconds then sighed and looked over. "I don't care if it's going to be dangerous. I'm going to help you, and that's final."

  She sighed again. " Stubborn." She mumbled as I let out a chuckle. "Oh and don't try and look a ghost in the car when she can easily go through it." I let out another laugh, and she grinned. I started the car again and drove back to my house. I got out of the car and snuck in queitly trying not to wake my parents up.

  "Jason?" My mother said from ghe kitchen. I walked into my kitchen to see my mom.

  "Mom? What are you doing up?" I asked. "It's four in the morning."

  "I could ask you the same thing." She said. "Where were you?"

  "The library....I forgot about a project, and I had to finish it up." I said. She looked at me suspiciously, but didn't question it.

  She sighed. "Alright. Go to bed." She said.

  "Okay mom. Love you goodnight." I said but before I left I asked, "Mom what do you know about ghost?"

  "Well.....From some of the things I've read ghost come back for a reason. Like unfinished business." She said. "Why?"

  "Just wondering." I said, "Goodnight."

  "Goodnight?" She said. I ran upstairs, and into my room. Ash was spinning around in my computer chair.

  "What'd ya mom say?" She asked.

  "About what?" I said.

  "Ghost?" She said. "I left when you asked."

  "She said that ghost sometimes come back when they have unfinished buisness." I said. "Do you have any unfinished buisness."

  "If I did I wouldn't remeber." She said.

  "What do you remeber?" I asked.

  "My name, that i'm seventeen years old, I died two years ago." She said. "That's it."

  "Ash? Do you know your last name?" She said.

  She sat there puzzeled a bit. She really was beautiful.....

  Wait, what?

   "I think it started with a C?" She said.

  I turned on my compuer and typed in Ash C.

  "What are you doing?" She asked.

  "Seeing if I can find you on the internet. Maybe I can find something about your death." I said. That's when I found it. Ash Collins. I clicked on the link and started reading.

  Ash Collins was killed at 15 years old.  She was killed by someone lighting a fire, and trapped her in. They never found her who trapped her either, and her body still remains unfound.

  Ash was reading this over my shoulder. "At least we know how I was killed." She said.

  "But your body wasn't found, or your killer." I said.

  "Maybe that's why i'm a ghost. My killer was never found. Maybe that's my unfinished buisness?" She said.

  "Maybe. Just maybe." I said. "But why would they want to kill you?"

  "I don't know." She said sighing.

  "Do you remeber what school you went too?" I asked.

  She spaced off and started to think. "Blake River's High?" She said. "I think."

  "That schools not to far from here." I said. "We'll check it out tommorow, but for now I need to sleep."

  She nodded. "Goodnight." She said as I plopped down on my bed.

  "Goodnight." I said. "And Ash?"

  "Yes?" She said.

   "I'm not giving up on you. " I said while wrapping myself in my blankets. As soon as my gead hit the pillow an going into a dreamless sleep, but no before hearing,

  "Thank you Jason. Thank you." She said.

  A/N
I'll update one or two more times before Spring Break an then after I'll update A.S.A.P. Promise! Thank ya for reading, voting, commenting! :D