Chapter Five.

I opened my eyes and yawned. I had to get ready for school so I got up. I looked around and saw Ash on the computer.

"Find anything?" I asked.

  "Nope. I've been up all night and I haven't found anything. It's all junky information that I could find out myself." She said.

  "Wait...You've been up at night?" I asked.

  "Ghost don't sleep." She said.

  "Oh." I said while getting up and doing my morning stuff for school. I brushed my teeth, and hair. I put whatever clothes I could find then I put on my converse on.

  "I'm going to school. You coming?" I asked.

  "Yes. I'm going to look around an see if your school had something on my death." She said.

  "Why would my school have anything on my death?" I asked her. She didn't even go to my school...Why would they have information on her.

  "You never know." She said as we walked to my car. I opened the door as she went through it. I turned on the car, and drove off.

  "Jason?" She said.

   "Yes?" I asked not looking away from the road.

   "Why did you except me being a ghost so fast? Like why didn't you freak out? Scream? Faint? Yell?" She said.

  "In some movies theres always a ghost that they never except seeing, and they end up getting killed or end up excepting it later." I said, "Might as well except it now. Besides you saved me.....I owe you one."

  "You don't owe me nothing. I saved you cause I wanted too. I didn't need anything in retun." She said looking down and fiddiling with her ghostly hands. She looked so human. Yet...She was a ghost.

  "I didn't ask if you wanted anything in return... I was going to help you no matter what. "I said, "Even if you didn't want me too...You were still getting my help."

  She sighed. "Thank you Jason." She said.

  "Welcome." I said while pulling into a parking lot.

  "Okay I have math class first...Come get me if you need me, or find anything." I said.

  "I will." She said as she dissapered. I walked inside, and to my locker.

  "Jason!" Someone yelled across the hall. I looked to see my bestfriend Jordan. Everyone started staring at us like we're crazy. He came running up to me breathing heavily.

  "What's your problem?" I asked.

  "H-heathers out to get me!" He said. Heather is his older sister, and might I saw she was evil. No more than evil. She was worse than evil. She's like a mean girl that's popular an all....... But worse.

  "What did you do this time?" I asked.

  "Well...."He began to say but what soon cut off.

  "JORDAN!" Heather screamed from across the hall. I looked and saw Heather soaked with water, or what I hope was water.

  "Got to run. Catch ya later....If i'm alive...."He said before running like his life depended on it.....Oh wait....It did.

  "What was all that screaming about?" Someone asked. "And who was that girl? She looks familar..."

  I turned around to see Ash. "Her brother did something to h-" Then I paused.  "Did you say she looked familar? Cause if I do recall she used to go to your school."

   "What's her name?" She asked.

  "Heather Jones." I said. "Does that ring a bell?"

  "Yes...Yes it does..." She said as a flash of anger went through her eyes." She was a cruel at school and mean, nasty, a royal brat. She hated my guts cause her boyfriend liked me...Yet I didn't like him, and I would try an tell her that..but she wouldn't listen."

  "Ya...Sounds like her." I said. Maybe should could have killed Ash of Jealousy? But does Heather have the guts to kill anyone? Maybe...Just maybe... "Anyway did you find anything?"

  "Nope...." She said. I saw a hint of sadness go through her eyes.

  "Maybe the library will have something in their cabnets like files or something?" I said.

  "Maybe. Let's go!" She said as she started running away then the bell rang. I have an  A in math class....It wouldn't hurt to miss that class. I started running after her and into the school's library. I remeber going to the town's library....I almost had a bow an arrow go threw my head....

  "Ash? Where ya at?" I asked.

  "Over here!" She yelled. From her voice I could tell that she was by the horror section of books. I walked over to her, and there she was..In a pile of books.

  "Ash, what are you doing?" I asked.

   "Looking at ghost books....Duh." She said while looking at me with a smile then back down to the book. I let out a small laugh.

  "I'm gonna look in the filing cabnets. I'll tell you if I find anything." I said as she let out a small 'ok'. I started looking through everything. All the joures, cabnets, everything until I found what I need. 'Ash Collins 15 year old from Blake River's High died today, October 31st, 2012. ' I was about to read more but someone said my name.

  "Jason?" Someone said. I jumped up and spun around to see my other bestfriend Cade, and his girlfriend, Lilly.

  "Hey Cade. What are you doing he-" I said but was soon cut off.

  "Jason, did you find anything?" Ash said coming into view.

  "Whose this?" Lilly asked.

  "Oh this is As-" I said but then stopped. "Wait you can see her?"

  Ash stood there puzzeled. "Ya...Can't you?" Cade said.

  A/N
Omg...They can see her. Cade has brown hair, brown eyes, built, 5'9. Lilly has- Blond hair, green eyes, slim, 5'6... I hope you like this chapter! I'll update after spring break! Sorry for the wait!