Chapter Twelve.

Ash's P.O.V

I stood there shocked. "Y-your lying." I said stuttering. She shook her head.

  "Nico is your father Ash." Bailey said.

  "H-how? Why?" I said. Everyone else in the room stayed quiet. I would have done the same.

  "I'll explain everything to you." Bailey said as she took a seat. "So sit tight, and listen well." She took a deep breath, and began. "Nico was your father. He was half ghost, and half human. As you guys already know. Your mother was a ghost hunter as you know. When your parents had first met, they instantly fell in love. They didn't know they were suppose to be enemies, but once they found out? They hated each other with passion. That was after they had gotten married, and had a child.  Now this is where the abandon  school fits in. Your mother took you away, and hid you some place safe. It was October 31. Nico's birthday. The day he was able to get his gift. He tracked you down, and wanted revenge. He came to your school, and started to destroy anything in his site. Your mother had came, along with other ghost hunters, and tried to kill him before they could kill anyone else."

  "But why did he want to kill me?" I asked.

  "Because you were a threat." She said.

  "How?" Jason asked.

  "Nico's parents were a human, and a ghost. That's how he was made, Half human. But you Ash....You were made different. You can't be half human and half ghost, because your father was. So you were made from a half ghost, and a human." She said. I didn't understand anything she said. I look over at Jason, and he looked as lost as I did. She sighed. "What I'm trying to say is that your half ghost, and human as well as Nico."

  "How can that be? I thought I was just ghost. I mean I don't have any powers or actual humans can see me. Well besides them." I said motioning too Lilly, Jason, and Caleb.

  "Because your technically half human yet. That's why you need to find your body. The only way you can defeat Nico is by finding your body." Bailey said. "Once you find it you'll find out your powers."

  "Wait, wait, wait...."Cade started. "Why did you tell us this before?"

  "Because I didn't know. I had a vision." She said. Then she smiled at me. "Speaking of vision's...I suppose you want to know more about your power?"

  "Power?" Jason said. He raised his eyebrow and nodded. 

  "As you know you can see visions." She said. "That's your gift. You're the see-er. That's how you were able to see Ash, and Nico. But there something more to this power if you use it right. You can see into the future as well. Say you were in battle use your power right you can tell what your enemy is going to do next."

  "That explains me." Jason said. "But what about them? How can Lilly, and Cade see Ash?"

  She looked over at them. "I don't know how I almost forgot." She said. "The reason they can see Ash is because you let them. You trust them. This is also power you have."

  "So many powers." Cade said letting his face hit the table.

  "I have a question." I said as Bailey looked at me. "How did my mother die?''

  "I never did finish the story." She said. "After the ghost hunters had arrived they tried to kill Nico. But Nico had discovered his gift, and used it against them. He left your mother for last. He had killed her, then you."

  I nodded, and tried to take everything in. The only thing I was worried about was defeating Nico. And the only way to do that is by finding my body. The minute I find my bodyi'll be able to find out my power. Bailey got up, and walked into a room. She came back with some papers.

  She set the papers down on the counter, and brought one back to the table. She laid the paper down, and smoothed it out.

  "What's this?" Lilly finally said speaking up.

  "A blue print." Bailey said. "There's one things you didn't know about this school is that it had underground tunnels."

  "Woah." Cade said.

  She showed us where we wood need to go. We thought that maybe my body would be down there. But if my body is down there, then that means Nico knows there's tunnels. But if it isn't , then that means we could go where ever we wanted, and have a better chance of not getting caught. I sighed, and closed my eyes. Even thought I couldn't sleep, it still felt nice to close them every now and then.

  "Lets go tonight." Lilly said.

   "What?" Cade said.

   "Let's go to the school. Let's end this tonight. " Lilly said getting up.

  "I'm in." Jason said getting up. 

  "I have no choice." Cade said getting up.

"Alright lets go." Jason said. "First lets go to my house, and grab the ghost guns."

  I smiled, and nodded. "Be safe." Bailey said. I gave her a smile, and we left. We sneaked back into Jason's house. We grabbed all the guns, and daggers, that were stashed under Jason's bed. Jason grabbed his keys, and we headed down stairs. We went back outside, and got into the van. We pulled out of the driveway, and onto the road. None of us spoke, and I'm not even sure we know what were doing. I looked over at Jason, and he smiled. I sighed, and waited for us to arrived to our to the battle ground. I call it that because I can already see it now. Us in battle. Battling Nico. We stopped the car, and had arrived. Jason got out and so did we. He handed us ghost guns, and the daggers. Cade looked at the map very closely. He had been studying it all the way here.

  "So.......The entrance to the tunnels are behind the school." Cade said. We nodded. 

  "Lets go." Lilly said. We walked to the back of the school very carefully. Once we made it too the back we started to look around, for anything that would lead us to the tunnels.

  "Found something." Lilly said. We walked over to her. She cleared some leaves, and revealed what looked to be like a shed. Sadly, it had a lock on it.

  "Great." Cade mumbled.

  "I have an idea." Lilly said as she began to mess with her hair. I raised my eyebrow, but then she pulled out a bobby pin. "Worth a shot." She knelled down, and started to unlock it. She jiggled the bobby pin around inside the lock. We then heard a click, and the lock fell of. She smiled,"Too easy." Jason smiled, and opened the shed. It was dark. Very dark. I turned on my flashlight that I had brought, and shined it down the shed. It just looked empty, and creepy.

  "Um ladies first?" Cade said. I rolled my eyes.

  "Chicken." I muttered as I walked past him to go down into the shed. He gave me a slight smile before I jumped down into the shed. I was soon followed by, Jason, Lilly, and Cade.

  "Okay let me see the blue print." Lilly said. Cade handed it to her, and she looked at me. "Some light please?" I nodded, and shone the light on the blue print. As she was looking at the blue print, I noticed a light off in the distance. I handed the flash light to Jason, and started walking towards it. Even though my back was towards him, I knew he was giving me a questioning look. I heard some shuffling behind me, and knew they were following. As I got close to it....It looked familiar. It was a body. I walked up to it, and studied it. My heart then dropped. It.Was.My.Body. I heard someone calling my name behind me, but I ignored it. My body was in a display case. With a blue lantern above it. My hair was down, my eyes were closed, I was wearing skinny jeans, a blue tank, a black leather jacket, and combat boots. I noticed you could open the case. In a split second I was opening it. I opened the case, and started to reach for my body. Suddenly my ghostly hand was on my arm. A felt a spark when I touched it. I started to feel dizzy. I fell to the ground. As darkness consumed me I saw a big flash, and then  everything was gone. I had blackened out.

A/N
Hope you guys like this chapter! Why do you think she blacked out? I'll update soon and you'll ge tot find out. Please,
Vote,
Comment
Share!
Thanks for reading it means alot!