Chapter Nine.

Ash, Lilly, and Cade left the house, and I thanked Bailey. I was about to leave when Bailey grabbed my hand. "Jason. There something you need to know." She said with a worried look.

   "Yes?" I asked.

   "You know your not normal right?" She said.

   "Yeah. I mean I can see ghost." I said.

   "You've been having visions, havent you?" She said while changing the subject.

   "Y-yes?" I said as she smiled.

   "Your the see-er Jason." She said.

   "What does that mean?" I asked.

   "You'll find out when the time comes." She said, "But now you must go."

  "Bu-"

   "No buts. Now go." She said while pushing me through the door. I sighed, and caught up with Ash and the others. What did she mean? Your the see-er? Did it have something to do with visions. Of course did! Or she wouldn't ask me. I sighed one more time. And thought about the weapons she gave us. She gave us a ghost gun, and a dagger. The tricky part is you can't use the dagger in anger. So if that half ghost Nico makes you mad....And you try to shot him....You won't be able too. She gave us two daggers. Plus you have to have good aim. You miss one time, and it dissaperes. All we can do is hope we don't miss. The good thing about the ghost gun is that it reloads when it's empty even if you miss.

  "That....." Cade started. "Was interesting."

  "Yeah I mean who would of knew that Miss Knight would know so much about this stuff." I said. "I mean I've known her for forever!"

  Cade laughed. "Anyway." He said. "I'm going home to get some rest before I killed by a half ghost."

  Lilly hit him in the gut with her elbow. "We wont be killed." Lilly said. "We'll be okay."

  "I hope so." Ash muttered. She said it so quietly that I didn't think it was ment for me to hear.

  Cade was rubbing where Lilly hit him. He sighed. "We'll see you tonight." Lilly said as Cade and her walked home. Or to Cades home. I imagine she wasn't going home so she could stay with her boyfriend. I put my arm around Ash and pulled her close.

  She seemed a bit suprised cause she jumped a bit, but then relaxed.

  "People are staring again." Ash said as I watched people giving me dirty looks as they drove by, walked there dogs, and watched from there houses.

  "As I've said before, and I'll say it again." I said. "Let them stare cause they dont see what I see."

  "And what do they see? I forgot what you said." She said with a smile forming on her lips.

   "A beaut-" I said but then I stopped cause I knew what she was trying to do. She wanted to make me call her beautiful again om accident. This time it wasn't going to be on accident.

  "A what?" She said smiling.

   "A beautiful ghost." I said firmly. She starting smiling, and I believe she was blushing a bit.

  We arrived at my house, and went into up stairs before I even made it to my room someone was calling my name. "Jason! Come down here!" My mother yelled.

  "Coming!" I yelled back as I ran down stairs, and into the kitchen as she came into view. "Yes?" She put her finger up motioning for me to hold on as she talked on the house phone. She put the phone up, and looked at me.