Chapter Seven.

I clenched the peice of wood in my hand, waiting for him to come closer so I could hit him. I looked over at Ash and saw her looking through the cracks of the old desk. She looked focused, and concentrated. She was staring eight through the cracks as if she was trying to do something by staring. But I mean she's ghost...She could be doing something. I just watch the man making his way towards us. Just then desks started moving. But he wasn't moving them. They were moving by there selfs. I watched as he looked around confused. The desk trapped him into a coner. It looked like it would take him a minute to get out. Thats I all I need.

"Come on Ash!" I said as I ran out of the classroom, with Ash beside me. I ran all the way outside to see Cade and Lilly by the car. Cade looked at me with a relief expression.

  "Thank goodness you are okay." He said. "I thought you were dead!" Then he looked at Ash. "No offense."

  "None Taken." She said with a smile.

  "I took some." I said as I punched him in the shoulder.

  "Ow!" He said. "Violence is not the answer!" I rolled my eyes. As the girls laughed.

  "Lets get out off this creepy place." Lilly said as we agreed. We all got Into the car, and I drove away from the creepy place.

  "So did anyone find anything?" Ash asked.

  "Yes.." She said.

   "Really what!" Ash said excitedly.

   "Well....We found your file, and some other kids files, and put them into a bag." She said,"But the thing is...."

  "We kinda dropped it into a hole while running." Cade said.

  "Thats fine. We'll go back later and get it." Ash said.

  "What! Are you crazy!" He said. "That man could.of killed us! I'm not going back in that place."

  "I will. I promised to help Ash, and i'm going to keep that promise." I said while I looked over at her. She smiled at me as I smiled back.

  "I wanna go to! I've always wanted to be in a movie like this!" Lilly said with a smile. Then they looked at Cade. I couldn't cause I was driving though.

  He sighed. "Fine." He said, "But if I did i'm coming back as a ghost, and haunting you." Then he looked at Ash. "No offense." He said with a sheepish smile. She laughed, and as did everyone else. I dropped Cade, and Lilly off at there houses, and then headed off to me. We planned to go back to the place tommorow night. I pulled into my drive way as Ash remained silent. She got out the car an we headed up to my room. I jumped on the bed as she sat on my bean bag. She seemed to be in la la land. She was thinking about something. Then something hit me. How did the desks move?

  "Ash.....?" I said while looking at her. She snapped out of her daze, and looked at me. 

  "Yes...."She said.

   "How did the desks move?" I asked her. She sighed.

  "I-i m-moved t-them." She said.

   "What!" I said.

   "I concentrated on the desks and imagined them moving. And all of a sudden they moved!" She said.

   "Did you know you could do that?" I asked her.

  "No." She said while looking down, "I didn't." She let out another sigh as she fiddled with her thumbs.

  "Come on." I said, "Lets go for a walk." She just nodded her head and didn't refuse. We walked outside and onto the sidewalks. The sun was about to go down, and about another hour or two.

  "Do you think i'll actually turn back to human?" Ash said while looking up at me. I put my arm around her, but it didn't go through. Which I knew why cause she was letting it. She could let me, Cade, Lilly, touch her when she wants, but if she doesn't....We can go right through.

  "I don't think I know. Your body has to be out there somewhere." I said. "The problem is.....Where?"

  She sighed. "I don't know, and you might want to get your arm off me." She said.

  "Why?" I asked.

  "Cause people are staring." She said. I looked around as cars went by they gave me weird looks, and people watching from there windows.

  "Let them stare. Cause they don't see what I see."I said.

  "What do you see?" She said.

   "A beautiful ghost that i'm going to help save." I said then mentaly facepalming myself after myself.

  "So you think i'm beautiful?" She said with a giggle.

  Ah.......Busted.

   "I didn't say that....?" I said trying to sound innocent. Like I didn't know what she was talking about.

  "Yes, yes you did." She said smiling.

  "Hmmm...You have no proof." I said with a smile.

   "Whatever." She saud while hitting me lightly with her elbow.

   Then a sharp pain went through my head. I dropped to the ground.

  "Jason!" Ash yelled dropping to the ground next to me. Then she seemed to dissapere. It was like I was somewhere else. I was in a  room.No one was there. I was tied up to chains against the wall.

  "Ahh. Finally your awake." A man said walking next to me. And if I wasn't mistaken....This was the man chasing us in the school. "Too bad you turned Ash into human just to be killed. Now its your turn."

  "What?" I said while looking up as the man was walking over to me....With a knife.

   I shut my eyes tight.

   "Jason?" Someone said. My eyes snapped open as I was back on the street with Cade, Lilly, and Ash right beside me.

  "What happen?" Cade asked.

  "I-I think I just had a vision." I said.

  A/N
Visions! Ha. That was unexpected don't ya think? Haha. Please comment what you think! Please don't be shy! Please vote too! Thank you for reading, voting, commenting! Means so much! I'll update soon.