Chapter Eight

"A what?" Ash asked as she threw covers over me, after making me lay down. We were currently in my room as my so called friends forced me up the stairs.

  "A vision." I said. "I saw something that was going to happen in the future. I mean I don't know if it was a vision, but it felt so real."

  "What was it of?" Ash asked while throwing a blanket over a sleeping Cade, and Lilly. She sat at the edge of my bed waiting for an answer.

  "I don't want to talk about it..." I said not wanting to tell her of what happen. If it really was a vision then that means she does turn human, but dies right after.....I don't want to tell her that. Heck! I don't even want that to happen. I have to prevent that from happening.....But how?

  "Please Jason. If it was something about me I need to know." She said while pouting.

  I sighed. "You turn back to human." I said not telling her the rest of the vision.

  "Really?!" She asked excitedly. "How?"

  "I didn't see that part. All I saw was you human. Then it was over." I said in my best lying voice. I've always been able to lie to anyone, but her I feel like lying isn't even real. Like I can't lie to her. Why is that?

   "Your lying to me Jason." She said. "That's not all you saw now is it?"

   I sighed. "Please Ash. Can I just go to sleep?" I asked.

  She sighed as well. "Fine, but your telling me everything in the morning." She said. And there was no way i'm getting out of it. All I can hope now is that she'll just forget about it.

  *Morning.*

  "Jason wake up." Ash said. My eyes snapped open as Cade and Lilly were staring at  me. I got up with a yawn. And they were still staring at me.

   "Need something?" I asked.

   "No its just that you slept all day." Lilly said. "Its five pm."

   "Really?" I asked.

   "Yes. Really." Cade said.

   "What time are we leaving to go to the school?" Ash said while looking out my window.

   "Maybe around ten or eleven?" Lilly asked.

   "Let's go at eleven. It will give us more time to get ready." Ash said.

  "Alright, but for now who votes on going for a walk?" I asked. "I've been in bed all day. I want to get up and move around." They all nodded as I got dressed, and put my shoes on. We walked outside, and started walking down the street. We were all silent.

  "Why do you think someone is trying to prevent us from helping you, Ash?" Lilly asked. She sighed.

  "I don't know." She said.

  "I think its because they may have killed you, and don't want us to find out the truth. Maybe there were clues in the school that's why he chased us out, too." Cade said. I just stayed quiet. Cause I already knew Ash was going to turn human again. But was going to die right after.

  "Jason? What do you think?" Ash said snapping me out of my thoughts of my 'vision' or 'dream', or whatever it is.

  "I think-" I was about to say but someone cut me off.

  "Jason hunny?" I heard Miss Knight say. I turned around and watch the 60 year old walk down her porch.

  "Hi Miss Knight." I said as she made her way to me. When I was younger she used to babysit me all the time. Me and her are very close.