First fight

Shout out the iLuvEmblem3_
She help come up with this one Thanks boo

Drew: Today is my birthday an everyone has wished me a happy birthday except my boyfriend Drew. I'm not going to lie it kind of hurt that he hasn't texted, called, or tried to see me today. I was hanging with Wes at the moment he said he wanted to cheer me up. Wes and I are like brother an sister when I'm upset he tries to cheer me up and I do the same. Wes took me to the mall and told me to but whatever I want at first I declined because I didn't want him to spend his money on me but he kept pushing me so I said yes. Wes took me home after an hour or so and when I got there Drew was on the couch he looked mad so Wes gave me a quick hug an left.
"Hey Drew what's up?"
"Oh nothing just waiting for my girlfriend to get home so I could take her out."
"Okay well here I am."
"Why in the hell where you with Wes?!" he raises his voice
"He wanted to buy me something since you forgot my birthday. You don't raise your voice at me!" I raised mine
"Birthday? Your birthday is until next month" he said confused
"Umm no my birthday is today. I have no clue who's birthday is next month." I sassed
"Oh okay but still you didn't have to be with Wes"
"Well he was trying to cheer me up cause you was being an ass and didn't talk to me until now" I walk toward my room.
"Sam get back here!" I know he did not just say his ex girlfriends name
"What!? IM NOT SAM!" I say pissed
"Oh my (y/n) I'm so sorry" he looks worried
"Why in the hell are you even thinking about her anyway!" I ask he didn't look at me
"You know what have fun with her I'm done get the fuck out of my house!" I point to the door in tears Drew try's to walk to me but I back up
"Get out now!" I say in a whisper
"I'm sorry (y/n)" he says and walks out the door. What an amazing birthday huh?

Wes: I haven't seen Wes in two months and I'm so lonely so I got Keaton and Drew to help me surprise him on tour.
I'm at the airport now waiting for Keaton and Drew to show up to pick me up. Then I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn to see Keaton with this huge grin on his face
"Oh my Keaton" I hug him and he laughs
"Hey (y/n) I missed you"
"Same where is Drew?"
"I'm right here" I see him and hug him
"I missed you guys so much" I smile an tear up
"Oh if you're this emotional to see us I hate to see you when you see Wes"
"Shut up" I couldn't help but laugh. We get in the car and head to their place.

Wes's pov

Where is everyone at? I wait for like 20 mintues until I call my friend Tammy yea I know shes a girl but she is cool and fun. She is the one who has helped me cheer up since i had to leave (y/n) for a few months (y/n) doesnt know about her but she should be cool with it right? I here the doorbell and go to the door and see its Tammy. I let her in and we start talking and joking around.

(y/n) pov

Keaton, Drew, and I get to the house and i walk in adn see Wes with some random girl talking and laughing im not going to lie it kind of hurt."Sorry to intrupt" they both jump at my voice Wes looks at me and i didn't know i was crying till i felt a tear hit my hand. "(y/n) its not what you think" "whatever I can leave you two y'all seem like y'all was enjoying yourselves" i runout befor Wes could say anything else. I get to some park and sit on the bench then i hear Wes "(y/n) baby I promise its not what it looks like she is just a friend no one can make me cheat one you" he says amd i hear his voice crack. Maybe he is telling the truth "explain then?" He explains everything then i feel so stupid "Wes I'm so sorry I just get scared you will leave me" "I could never leave you I love you too much" I smile and hug himan he kisses me.

Keaton:I can't believe this Keaton just kissed my cousin Holly I thought he loved me. I go to our room and start getting my clothes then i hear the door open "baby what are you doing up here?" I guess he hasnt noticed me packing "nothinh go back to Holly" i say with an attitude. '(y/) why are you packing/ An what the hell do you mean go back to Holly?' At this point I'm in tears 'You know what the hell I mean I fucking saw you kiss Holly and you better not say it was't you cause you leaned in and kissed her" He was shocked i have never cussed "Look (y/n) I'm sorry it won't happen agian" "Damn right it won't cause I'm leaving" i get the last of my things and walk past him. He doesn't even stop me I guess he really didn't loveme.

Keaton's pov

What did I just do? She left me cause I thought I liked Holly but when i kissed Holly it wasnt the same with (y/n). I didn't feel sparks or my heart skip a beat gosh I'm so stupid. I run to the door and went to my car wherre could she be? I know her cousin's grave she has told me so much about him. She loved him so much, I finally get there and she her talking and wiping away tears I walk closer to see what she is saying."I thought he loved me but he kissed Holly how could he? He was the one I wanted to have the rest of my life with and have children with but I guess he didn't feel the same. Well I have to go bye I love you Joey' she kisses the gravestone and she turns and sees me. "What do you want?" "To come an talk what i did was the worst mistake i have ever made. I don't love or like Holly but I thought I did so I kissed her but it wasnt the same with you.With you my heart skips a beat and i feel sparks but with Holly i felt nothing. (y/n) I love you to the moon and back an i want to have the rest of my life with you too and i want to have kids with you. Please I'm begging you give me one chance i can't loose you." Next thing i know she is in my arms and sj=he is kissing me "I forgive you ad i love you too"

THERE Y'ALL GO HOPE YALL LIKE IT 

I LOVE MY AMAZING MARTINIS 

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW 

STAY PERFECT!!!!!!