You tell him your pregnant

Drew: you have been feeling horrible for the last few weeks and the worst thing is Drew is on tour. So you went to the doctor and found out your pregnant you was so happy until you thought 'how am I suppose to tell Drew?' You was about to call Drew but your phone rings it's Drew you get nervous and answers. "Hello" you say nervous "hey baby what's the matter?" Drew asked very concerned "nothing sorry whats up?" you ask "I have to tell you something" "I do too" "okay you go first" drew says "okay well I have been filling bad and getting sick for weeks and I went to the doctor and I'm pregnant" you wait for Drew to respond "OH MY IM GOING TO BE A DAD" you hear Drew scream you laugh "what is it you wanted to tell me?" you ask "I get to come home early" you are so happy "oh that is so great I can't wait to see you" you say to Drew "I can't wait to see you and my baby" you laugh "I haven't had it yet and I don't even show yet" "I know but I know you are having a baby so I can say whatever I want" he sasses "okay I love you and see you when you get home" "I love you too" Drew says and hangs up.

Wes: You have been gaining weight but you are not really eating so you go get a pregnancy test. you get the test and go to the bathrooms an you take it then wait for ten minutes. You hear the test beep then you go look and you see that you ARE pregnant! how am I going to tell Wes? you thought "hey babe where are you at?" you hear Wes walk through the door "in the bathroom be out in a minute" "okay babe" you take the test with you and you see Wes on the couch. you set down beside him and he sees the test "what is that?" Wes asked you show him waiting for his reaction he smiles "IM A DADDY?!?!" You smile and nod he hugs you "I love you and the baby" "I love you too"

Keaton: you missed your period so you went to the doctor to make sure you are pregnant just in case. you get to the doctor and find out you are pregnant you go home really scared to tell Keaton because you are afraid he may leave you get through the door and tackled in a hug "hey beautiful where was you?" Keaton asked "the doctor" "are you okay?" he asked with a worried look "I'm fine but I'm pregnant" Keaton hugs and kisses you "WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS YEAAA" you smile "your not mad?" Keaton laughs "no I'm happy I love you no matter what" you hug him and start to talk about baby names.

THERE Y'ALL GO SORRY IF THEY SUCK

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSS

LOVE

HEATHER

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

:*********

<<<<<<<<333333