Chapter 1: How it all began

Start from the beginning

You talked a bit before you had to go to the next members. Your Korean was very good, but still, you were more comfortable in English, so you were kind of nervous before speaking to the other boys.

As you switched places you could see Namjoon leaning over to Yoongi, whispering something into his ear. They both gave you a quick glance before smiling at each other in a way that made your heart tremble. They whispered for a few seconds and you just waited, fumbling nervously with your fingers, nibbling on your lower lip. Your cheeks became glowing red as you realized that they had probably talked about you. They both grinned when they saw you blushing, probably making fun of your fangirlish attitude.

Namjoon's view (3rd person, I know it's confusing sorry):

He had just finished talking to Y/N. He could see that she was very nervous, running her hand through her hair and not looking him in the eyes for too long. She had no reason to be nervous though, she was gorgeous. Her eyes were beautiful and carried this sweetness he couldn't describe. Her hair was long and healthy, practically shining. Cute nose. Delicately curved lips. Perfect skin. Her body looked athletic but feminine. Her style adorable and fierce at the same time. Y/N was wearing black slightly destroyed jean shorts with a light-blue oversized sweater fitting perfectly at all the right spots. White converse... which were his and the boys' well-known weakness. Long silver earrings made her neck look elegant and soft. The look was completed with a few rings on her delicate fingers.

Although she was nervous, he could tell that she would normally be a confident girl given her looks and way of speaking. She had this fierce yet kind aura around her. Men just had to be crazy about her. There was one thing he could tell on the spot though, as he had seen her approach the table: She was completely, a 100%, Jimin's type. As Y/N went over to Yoongi, he leaned over to Yoongi to tell him something, without you noticing him. "She is totally Jimin's type." Yoongi took a quick glance at Y/N and turned back to him. "Dude, have you looked at her? She is everybody's type," grinning, they both chuckled. "But I see what you mean," Yoongi said, "If there wasn't this goddamn contract Jimin would date her in a heartbeat. I mean she basically looks like what he described as his dream girl. He'll be disappointed though, I'm quite sure he's not her bias.". "I bet her bias is our Kookie," he said to Yoongi. "I don't know, I get more of a Taehyung kind of vibe, with Jin being her occasional bias wrecker." They both looked at the other members, evaluating their different choices. "Yup, I say she's a Taehyung kind of girl," Yoongi said with determination, being sure of his choice.

"There's only one way to know," Yoongi concluded laughing, "I'll just ask her." Namjoon shook his head in disbelief but turned towards the girl that was now waiting to talk to him. 

Y/N view :

Suga was adorable. His grumpy reputation definitely didn't do him justice. Once he turned to you, he was very straightforward and grinned at you while asking: " Soooo Namjoon and I were asking ourselves who your bias is ?". Your cheeks turned red as you looked at him in total embarrassment. "Who do you think it is?" you asked with a defying look in your eyes although smiling widely, trying to cover up your nervousness. "Taehyung," he said with a total poker face. Your jaw dropped and you looked at Suga in total surprise. Was it really that visible? "Gotcha," Yoongi said with a triumphant smile. He turned to Namjoon and just said " I knew it." before turning back to you. "Well, I am not here to talk about Taehyung with you, so let's skip this subject," you said laughing embarrassed, holding back a facepalm. Yoongi let you off the hook and you talked about music and his producing work. His work had always fascinated you the most. He was so skilled with melodies and songwriting. He wasn't your bias, but he was clearly the one you admired the most for his work. Your dream had always been to have a career like his sometime in the future. The time was over fast and you had to move on. J-Hope being the next member you were going to meet.