"lisa, you look confused. is there something that you don't understand?" ms. kim brought lisa out of her thoughts. lisa grabbed her pencil, looking around for the teacher who wasn't standing next to the board anymore, but standing next to her desk.

"huh, oh, no. ms. kim, can i talk to you after class please?" lisa asked.

"sure."

once class was over, lisa waited in her seat before all the students quickly ran out of ms. kim's classroom. ms. kim slowly walked to lisa with the clacking noises of her white high heels. lisa wasn't gonna lie, ms. kim looked really beautiful today. she wore a nice short blue skirt, with a white blouse, and white open-toe heels. her feet were pretty with white nail polish.

"lisa?"

for the second time today, ms. kim had brought lisa out of her thoughts. "huh. oh, yeah, do you know what's wrong with ms. rose?"

"what's wrong with her?" ms. kim asked, sitting on one of the student's desk.

"she's been really quiet and i think she's been trying to avoid me." lisa said, honestly. ms. kim nodded her head, remembering what had happened yesterday at the meeting and she couldn't even guess how much pain she was in right now.

"maybe, she's sick." ms. kim lied. it wasn't her right to tell a teacher's business to student so, she kept it a secret. lisa nodded her head, but there was one more question she needed to ask.

"and you? you're not as happy as you normally are and that breaks my heart." lisa pouted, making ms. kim smile and laugh.

"i'm just tired, that's all. now, go eat lunch, i'm pretty sure seulgi is out there, waiting for you." ms. kim said, standing up from her seat and walking back to her desk. she heard the dor close, but she then heard little giggles. lisa was still in the classroom, only now, she was walking to ms. kim's desk.

"ms. kim, you said that i could eat lunch with you." lisa said, sitting at the front desk that was closest to ms. kim's desk. ms. kim shook her head, pulling out a container of chocolate chip pancakes that were drizzled in chocolate sauce.

"I wanted breakfast for dinner last night so, here we have, chocolate chip pancakes drizzled in chocolate." ms. kim opened the container, soon grabbing the whipped cream and fruit out of her fridge. lisa gasped, feeling her stomach growl at the good-looking food. she watched as ms. kim heated the food up and placed two pancakes on each plate. when she came back, lisa smiled and thanked her before grabbing a few strawberries and placing them on her plate.

lisa took her first bite, feeling happy that she did. "this is so good!"

ms. kim chuckled, grabbing her water. "you're so cute." she said after taking a sip of her cold water. lisa blushed, covering her face.

the girls enjoyed their lunch a little too much that lisa didn't even realize that she was late to ms. jennie's class. ms. kim doesn't have a class after lunch so it was easy for her to forget that it was time to go to class. lisa was about fifteen minutes late when she arrived at ms. jennie's classroom. everyone was facing their canvas, painting away on the same assignment.

"lisa, you're late. where were you?"

"i was finishing a worksheet, i'm sorry." lisa lied, walking over to her canvas. since lisa had walked away to early, she didn't get to see ms. jennie roll her eyes, hearing the name ms. kim.

throughout the day, lisa kept thinking about the two teachers. they never acted that way, especially ms. rose. the only teacher that wasn't acting that way was ms. jennie, but what could she have done to make them like that? ms. jennie's nice and she would never say anything rude to her other teachers, right?

once class had ended, lisa quickly walked to ms. jennie, hesitant to ask the question, but she had to find out. "did you say anything rude to my other teachers?"

ms. jennie chuckled, knowing the stupid question would pop up sooner or later. "lisa, you know i'm your favorite teacher. they thought that they were, but that's totally not true by the information you've told me before so, i had to correct them." ms. jennie said, chuckling, evilly. lisa didn't wanna admit it, but she was scared.

"why?"

"i just told you, lalisa." ms. jennie said, seductively. ms. jennie sat on her desk, legs crossed, eyeing lisa from head to toe, making the younger feel really uncomfortable. lisa's only been called by her real name if she's in trouble or about to get in trouble so, lisa took it as not asking ms. jennie another thing about the same topic.

"goodbye, ms. jennie."

"come back at four, we need to talk about something important." ms. jennie waved, winking at the student who was midway out the door shortly after.

lisa forced a smile on her face when really, she was scared of the way the teacher was acting. she quickly walked to ms. rose's classroom, afraid the teacher would be coming after her. it's bad enough she had to come back to her. what could ms. jennie possibly want from her?