Chapter 43- Roses are red and blood is, too (Nobinobi's P.O.V.)

They've been gone one whole week. I can't believe they've left me alone this long. The old man next store comes to feed me every so often but other than that I'm all alone in this house. On the plus side, I figured out how to work the box they called T.V.  It starts with this stick they call a remote when I push the top middle button the box turns on, then I push one of the ten small buttons with weird squiggles which changes the pictures, I then keep going on like this until one picture looks better than the rest, and finally if I want to turn up the noise I push this little pink button with two sections. It's actually really fun! One time I turn the noise all the way up just so the old man would come and feed me. I've learned a lot about what I can do when I'm bored. For example, I would often go into Snow's room and jump on her bed causing all of her stuff toys to jump. I also like going to their bathroom and turning on the water with my paws while I tip over the soap so I can have a "bubble bath" as seen on T.V. I often find myself sleeping most of the time but what can you do? I just want Snow to come home so I don't have to do so much work...

================================================

BlackRabbit0430-

Hey guys just a reminder that my first Q&A session will be April 1 Easter Sunday.

Thanks so much for the love and support and don't forget to ask me any questions about me, my stories, or any of my characters.