Chapter 26- Lover's Fight (Part 6) Snow's P.O.V.

It's been weeks. No text, No calls, No interaction whatsoever, and now as I walk to school completely alone I see Jun walking with another girl. 

The girl he was walking with was none other than Ino. Her perfect blonde hair in it's usual ponytail. I didn't do anything but stare. I was speechless. Then they kiss....at first I thought she forced herself but then he pulled her in and their makeout session began. 

And I just stood there, numb, weak, and alone. 

Then I ran and found myself lost in the downtown tourist market. 

I was hopelessly lost and decided to go to a noodle shop that I found after 15 minutes of hopeless wondering. I got their special for the day and sat down at an outdoor table.  I guess I'm just Zetsubō-teki ni oroka. I then proceded in having a mental breakdown.

After what must have been 20 minutes a guy sits right beside me. I didn't even know his name but when he asked me what was wrong I spilled my whole sob story. Complete with my mom, names, dates, and other details. By the time I reached the end he was crying too.

Turns out he knew all too well what I was going through, and with Ino herself no less. 

================================================================================

Zetsubō-teki ni oroka- Hoplessly stupid