Chapter 15 - Ino

Ino sat on her couch, thinking about the previous week.  Jun rejected her, Snow is happy, and she's left out of the equation entirely. The only thing left to do now is use her status to turn the whole school board against them. Once that is complete it should be easy for her to take Jun or that's what she keeps thinking in her head anyway. 

The doorbell rang while she was in the middle of thinking, so her maid (Marry) took it upon her self to open the door. Ino's father walked in with two women draped on either arm. Turning he saw his daughter in the living room looking quite troubled. 

"Ino sweetheart, what's the matter?"

Sighing Ino went into this speech. 

"Poppa you know the girl that I hate so much? The poor girl with good grades who treats everyone like they're below her? We'll thee's the boy, he's new, I like him a lot. I want him to be mine but that stupid b*tch got to him first and now they're dating! All I want in to take him from her because he BELONGS TO ME!!!!" 

Ino's father has seen her this way before, he knew this was just another phase and once she was bored with the boy she'd go back to being his lovely daughter. 

"Okay sweetheart, what about this? I'll force them to break up and after that, you can have your boy. How does that sound?"

"YA! Thank you, Poppa!"

Sighing Ino's father walked into his bedroom sending his newfound girls to wait in the pool while he rested. 

*That daughter of mine is something else.*