Chapter 32- Winds of Change (Snow's P.O.V.)

We sat in complete silence for what seemed like hours. We'd glance at each other from time to time but we'd always look away. Each time I thought I saw a blush on his face, I know I had one. After another minute of silence we both decided to make conversation.

"Listen..." We both froze as we realized we talked at the same time. With light smiles on our faces we scooted closer to each other.

"Sorry,Snow, you go first." 

"Okay," I grabbed his hand and scooted closer to him without breaking eye contact, "I wanted to tell you that when Jun and Ino cornered us today that I had no idea what it was about or why Jun seemed so angry. I want to tell you that no matter what tricks they try to  pull that I will be here on your side......that's all."

When I finished he pulled me into his embrace. My head rested on his shoulder as I now sat in his lap. 

"I already knew that you dork." We stayed like this for a while longer until Takashi kissed my forehead making me look at him with curiosity.  "Now it's my turn. Before we got interrupted I wanted to take you to the beach where you gave me your number to tell you this but...." He pulled me closer so that there was no space between us while he supported me by placing one hand on my lower back and the other under my chin. "the mood seems better for this now......Snow I really like you and I want to take you and your grandma to the hot springs near Tokyo next weekend.....what do you say.....lets make it a date?"