“You do know that Tamaki is going to want more of those Jars before each test now.” Kyoya sighed, shaking his head. You laughed knowing what he said was true you didn’t mind at all.

“I know but if it helps him study, then I don’t mind at all. Sorry I asked you for a penta high five, I just had to.” You let out another when you saw Kyoya glare at you slightly from the corner of his eyes.

“Come on~” You mused grabbing his hand pulling him to catch up to the three other boys; you were surprised Kyoya didn’t protest about you dragging him along.

“Alright, I’ll see you guys when soon.” You smiled and waved bye to them, part of you really didn’t want to go to your Karate Club only for the fact that you told Yasuchika about your true gender. You were kind of worried about if he would be willing to keep your secret quiet too or not and would he treat you any differently?

----

“Eey! What is up [M! Name]?” One of the guys in your karate class ran up and hit you on the back in greeting.

“Hey, Kita!” You greeted back putting your hand into a fist as the two of you both light hit each other fists’ together. Kita was the first guy other than Yasuchika to befriend you in the Karate club. So, it was only natural for you to be friendly towards him.

Kita was so kind he even helped you with some of your stances that were off and showed you what moves you needed to work on. In return you showed him some easy to learn moves you knew too, even though they were not karate he was very grateful.

“[M! NAME!]” Yasuchika yelled, he crossed his arms “today you’re my sparring partner!” He declared, his signature glare he always wore was still present. His glasses shinned making his glare actually a bit more extreme, but maybe you were just thinking it. Didn’t you already fight him though?! In the host club!

 Your eyes couldn’t help but widen at his sudden demand, if he was going to play cocky you didn’t have to put up with this! Especially not when your cramping, you glared back and smirked “Bring it, captain~”

The rest of the karate club was either frozen in shock, making snarky comments like “Ohh! [M! Name] is going down now.”  Or just cheering for their captain, which you understood. You have respect for Yasuchika too, so it didn’t bother you that people were cheering for him.

“Warm up.” He told you before starting to warm up himself. You bowed; thanking him you sat down on the floor and began to stretch your legs then your arms. Rather than practicing on your moves you would much rather get your body ready for the ‘spar’ you were going to have with Yasuchika.

“What is he doing?”

“Has he not learned anything?” “How stupid”