Chapter-26-Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

Adeel clicked our pictures. The camel started to run now,i started laughing and held adeel's hand on my waist.

We both got tired and went back to our car,the driver took us to some nearby hotel. It was roadside hotel.

Adeel bought some kabsa and gahwa and we ate it heartily.

"Now where are we going"i asked in between eating.

"We will sit in a four wheeler and he will take us to somehere special. I have some surprise for you" adeel replied.

After eating we sat in the four wheeler in the back seat. Adeel sat opposite me. The ride was very rough,i bumped my head 2 times.

It again bumped and this time i went forward and landed in adeel's arms. He had his arms wrapped around me catching me in place.

My hair was all over my face and he brushed it out.

"Be careful" he whispered slowly. His never breaking gaze bored into my eyes,until i decided to snap out of it.

I quickly straightened up and sat back down on my seat. After some time adeel handed me a blindfold.

"Wear it"he said firmly

I looked at him,should i wear it or not?

He sighed,

"Trust me noor" he said

I took a deep breath and wore it. The ride continued,after some time the ride stopped. I sensed some movement behind me. God,this was so dark.

I am feeling scared now.

"Adeel"i called out.

When i didn't hear any response I began to panic. I started to remove the blindfold when I sensed someone's touch. Adrenaline pumped in me.

I shouted. This person now kept his hand on my mouth to muffle my screams.

"Shhh..its me..relax" I heard adeel's voice beside.

My breathing relaxed on his voice. I felt his hand on my back,i guess he was leading me out.

The cool air brushed on my face. We walked a little and then adeel removed the blindfold.

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see the view. We were going to camp in the desert. There was a campfire in between and a tent little far from it.

I got excited and moved ahead.

"Did you like it"he asked,his arm around my shoulder.

I remove his hand and reply,"y..yeah its good" I replied shivering a little.

Desserts were hot at the day and freezing at the night. He saw me shivering so he draped his jacket around me.

"What about you"i asked him while putting his jacket on my sleeves,even he might feel cold.

"I'm okay"he said and went to sat by the fire.

I joined him and sat beside him keeping distance. He took some kebab sticks and started to roast them.

After they were ready,he handed me one and i began eating.

"Can i ask you something"he asked softly,

"Puchein(ask)"i replied.

"Why do you hate me so much"he whispered but i heard it.

"That's because you killed my dad"i replied sternly.

There was no reply from him,

"I wish that we could have met the other way,maybe you would have loved me"he said while looking at the sky.

I didn't reply,but kept looking down.

"I sometimes wish that if I wasn't in the mafia,maybe things would have been different"he said.

He then looked at me and smiled,sadly.

"Why don't you leave it?"i asked softly.

He smiled and brushed the hair out of my face.

"Its not as you see it noor. This world is very dangerous,if i leave it they will kill me. Plus i have dragged you too in this world,my life is too dangerous noor" he said and softly kissed my cheek.

I wanted to stop him but couldn't. I wanted to comfort him,but couldn't. He closed the gap between us and said,

"I wish I wasn't in the mafia and was a normal person,having a job,wife and kids. But i guess i can never get that" he said and moved his face closer to me.

He was about to kiss me,when i got up and said

"I..i am going to sleep"i said and left.

If i would have stayed there,i would not have controlled myself.

---

A short chapter. How was it?

Please leave your votes and comments.

Till the next update,

~abby