There was silence as everyone waited for Z's answer.

Jimin's eyes narrowed.

Yoongi swallowed thickly.

Y was looking away as if he didn't want to be a part of this conversation.

Sehee was smiling gleefully.

Hoseok's jaw was hanging open as he waited.

Jin was biting his lips.

Namjoon had his lips pursed.

Taehyung's eyes were wide and expectant.

And Jungkook's stomach was growling silently in agony.

Z blinked his eyes once, twice, then opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. His face slowly contorted into a dark scowl while his eyes narrowed dangerously.

"My dear son," he begun, inhaling deeply. "So you're telling me that you two have shoWERED TOGETHER?!"

Jimin blinked rapidly, his expression quickly changing into a panicking one. He glanced at Yoongi with wide eyes, silently asking for help. Yoongi swallowed hard, his hands sweating as he opened his mouth to save his Jimin.

Damn, he never even broke a sweat in all those times that he almost died.

"U-umm, Z-ssi. I-It's really nothing! U-uh, we didn't have a choice because there was only one bathroom in this van and there were seven of us and Jungkook takes a year to finish and nothing really happened and we were just showering nothing else and-"

"Oh," Z cut in, smiling at Yoongi dangerously as he addressed him. His voice was clearly sarcastic as he spoke, "So you are both naked inside a very small bathroom and nothing happened?"

Yoongi paled but nodded slowly anyway.

Z nodded as well and then turned his head to Y. "Tadashi?" he called calmly. Too calmly.

"Uh, yes?"

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR SON WAS A GOOD PERSON AND WON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY BABY WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!"

Y pursed his lips. "Well... He did say nothing happened and I believe in him, Z. Also, uh, I know they're both too young and I would definitely speak to Suga about this but it's their lives and it's their decision. I think this is enough for today. Everyone must be tired right now after all that happened. Why don't we rest and forget this conversation for now?"

Shaking his head, Z opened his mouth to say something, but Hoseok beat him to it.

"Do you smell something burning?" Hoseok asked.

All heads turned to Namjoon and Jin who were caught off guard. They all watched Namjoon's eyes slowly widening into impossible proportions.

"Oh shit."

They also watched as Jin turned his head rapidly at the man beside him and shouted.

"KIM NAMJOON!"

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

He wanted to kill someone, to take revenge. He had never felt so much anger before. If only he knew this would happen, he would have never left for that mission. His best friend needed him, and yet he was not there.

He was very confused right now. He had no idea what's the cause of Jaehwa's death nor the identity of the person who killed him. There was nothing. He couldn't find anything and he was frustrated with it all. Despite that though, Tadashi should not be selfish. There's someone who needed him right now. There was Jimin.