Chapter 37

A/N

Hey guy's I think this story is coming to the end I don't want to drag it out but I have already been thinking about a sequel so comment and tell me what you think about having a sequel :) Thanks!

CRYSTAL POV

I stretched as I woke up and it felt stiff but good. I remembered everything even though it had been a very traumatic event I specifically remembered Rohan bringing me back to the palace and how safe I had felt in his arm's. 

" Oh good your finally awake" I opened my eyes to Lizzie peering over me from her chair next to the bed. She smiled at me and I managed to smile back but I could tell I still hadn't healed properly.

" It's going to take awhile for you to heal because you weren't getting any human blood" I felt sick at the memory of Johnathan force feeding me his blood. I sat up and huffed out. Lizzie came closer to me and sat on the bed in front of me.

" When your ready you need to drink some blood it will help you heal faster and then I'm sure Rohan and Alec will both want to give you some of their's to make you feel even better" I rolled my eyes because I knew she was right but I was ok with drinking from them because I was so thirsty I could of drank twenty bottles of water and would still be thirsty. I wanted to see Rohan first though I wanted to see how he was taking this all and I wanted to know if he had done something to Anna and Johnathan or if they were in the basement cells. I had no idea if I preferred them to be dead or alive to choose if someone lived or died was to much power for one person to handle. I slid out of the bed and looked down at what I was wearing. Rohan's jacket was massive on me but I was thankful for it because if I didn't have it all I would be wearing is blood soaked underwear and a bra.

" Uh Lizzie do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I hoped whatever she had would cover the bite marks on my arms and legs completely. She nodded to a corner of the room and I looked to wear some clothes were folded on to a chair. I picked up the clothes and was thankful the t-shirt was long sleeve and the jeans were full length. There was even bra and undies that I changed into immediately and I topped off the outfit with flats. You could still see the bite marks around my chest and my neck even though they were faint a vampires eye could see them. I pulled my hair around my neck trying to conceal the marks as best as I could when Lizzie hugged me, I was surprised but hugged her back.

" I'm fine Lizzie let's go find your brother" I linked my arm through hers and she pulled me from the room walking towards her fathers study. I took a deep breath before we opened the door trying to be strong and not burst out into tears and jump into Rohan's arm's the moment I saw him. Rohan and his father had been talking when we walked in and stopped immediately as they realized someone had walked in. Rohan was over to me and had me in his arm in an instant and I breathed him in wanting to never be taken away from him again. He held me and stroked my hair and it helped me relax, He kissed me before he pulled away and put his arm around my waist turning to his sister and his father.

" I'm glad too see you up, How are you feeling my dear?" The king smiled at me before coming over to us and taking my hand and leading me to a chair and sitting me down.

" I'm feeling fine a little stiff but otherwise fine thank you for asking" He patted my hand and turned back to Lizzie. 

" Take her to get some blood it would be better if it was straight from the source" He directed the suggestion towards me and I nodded. Me and Lizzie mad our way to the kitchen as Rohan and his father started talking again. I wished they would tell me what they were talking about as it seemed important but even I knew I needed to drink so I could heal faster I probably looked like a murder victim right now with all the scratches and bites. Lizzie left me waiting in the kitchen for her to come back with one of the willing slaves. When she came back with two I thought she must of been thirsty too.