"Don't touch my stuff," I warn Harry pointing a finger at him. He puts his hands in the air and makes a huge deal before he sits on them. As if that'll stop him from being nosey. I step into the large bathroom and sit on the cushioned bench that has been placed in front of a huge vanity with large light bulbs surrounding the mirror. I put my phone on speaker as I wait. I start messing with the light bulbs instead of turning them on and I accidentally unscrew one, causing it to fall and break. I get up quickly and begin cleaning the messy glass with the dust pan I find under the sink.

"Pronto? Chi parla? mia bella figlia?" My dad picks up the phone finally, his voice booms through the speaker.

"Dad you have caller ID you already know who's calling," I say rolling my eyes even though he can't see me. "What's wrong with answering with a simple 'Hello'?"

"Oh I'm sorry I forget I was speaking with Miss USA," my dad jokes.

"Ha ha." I put the dust pan back and take a seat again.

"Watch that tone Anitza. I have no trouble with flying out to you and making you come home," my dad says not really being serious making us both laugh.He always knows how to deal with me.

"What do you want dad I'm trying to watch a movie," I ask him finally.

"Your mama as been worried. She said your flight to Los Angeles landed yesterday afternoon but you never called her to check in," he tells me, I hear papers shuffling on the other line. He must still be doing paper work.

"Yes I'm fine. I just forgot to call her i had a lot going on yesterday," I tell him which really isn't a lie because I did have a lot going on.

"Rilassarsi, she only worried because you did not check into a hotel you know how she gets checking the card history and she thought you slept on a beach or something," my father says letting out a chuckle.

"I'm at a hotel that you apparently pay after your visit so tell mama not to worry," I tell him. Something drops near the outside of the bathroom door and then vibrates. I turn my head and see it was a blackberry, Harry's phone. He quickly picks it up with a pink face of embarrassment. He's so fucking nosey why didn't I shut the door? I grab my phone off the vanity and take it off speaker as I pull it to my ear.

"Look dad I'll call you and mama when you're at home later okay?"

"Wait, wait I also have a message to pass along from Emily. She was in the office today and brought me a note to tell you so I wouldn't forget ... Ah here it is, she says 'Please message me back nitza it's important' so please message her," I hear him put the note down.

"Okay dad thanks," that must be about the message sitting in my inbox.

"Alright sorry to keep you ciao my dear ti amo." My father says before ending the call. I stalk out of the bathroom furious.

"Get out. NOW," I demand. I find Harry sitting at the edge of the bed with his phone in his hand looking up at me.

"I'm sorry I swear I wasn't trying to listen, I was going to tell you that I was leaving. That's why my phone vibrated my father messaged saying that we're leaving to visit a new property earlier then planned. I didn't want to just leave without saying goodbye," he explains quickly.

"Okay? Then you have no problem leaving right now," I tell him pointing at the door.

"That was a few minutes ago, I already told my father I can't make it any earlier then 1:15 because I'm doing something important," he says giving me a small smile.

"Oh really like what?"

"Watching my favorite movie with my new friend, duh," he tells me sliding back against the headboard of the bed.