Epilogue [Rewritten Once]

Epilogue

Terra, Fairy, Glitter, Mona and I entered the police station, all documents we require in our hands. Well, I could not do it all alone could I?

But god blessed me with such souls who stick by my side. We sat own by the constable’s table, all our eyes trained onto him. He seemed not surprised by us but he soon will be.

My eyes trained on his shirt, as I spoke, breaking the rather stiff silence between us, “Mr Scott, I would like to file a case.”

Who seemed lazy, munching carelessly on his donuts and nodded his head. Terra passed him a box, and he opened it.

His eyes boggled out of its sockets, just as expected, and he whipped his head up, eyeing all five of us with intense shock, “Do you know what your getting into?”

Mona replied, oblivious to his stubborn and shocked tone of desperation, “My father is supporting a lawyer for this case.”

“Going against the Redgers huh?” he replied curtly. “We’ll see how you do.” As he did file the case. We let Mona do the talking as we got out of the station.

There, I saw my Fang, his hip propped against the car, waiting for me and the moment our eyes met, we smiled, that longing comforting smile I got from my mom.

It reminded me of the night we were officially together. I had to ask Nova to get him out of jail and when he finally did, we reunited. My loathing for Nova begun then, simultaneously, my love for Fang. Its just so painful to breath without him. And he had hugged me and said those words.

Those words I craved for.

Well, now, he stays with me till school resumes as he wants to be near me. I did obviously introduced him to my father, whom Fang had impressed a lot by his magical cooking skills. Thos skills got my dad into Fang’s fan list as he is aware how my culinary taste would be endangering to me and me requiring home made food more.

Well, lets say that package deal does include Glitter, who has finally accepted my relationship with fang ( after the police took Fang away).

I walked towards him with a unexpectedly expected smile plastered on my silly face as i got engulfed in his warm and hazelnut scent. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and looked at him in the eyes, his chocolate brown eyes beautiful as ever. Without words, he leaned in for a short yet surreal kiss. It still amazes me to date how it casts a spellbinding effect on me. Once my lips parted away from his lecherous and dangerous lips, I nuzzled my face into his neck, in which he gladly accepted by slowly kissing and nibbling the skin inbetween my neck and shoulder blade. Oh, that X-rated feelings!

Well, there was only thing in my list, is to be financially stable in future (good future) and revenge on Nova Redgers.

Watch out Redgers.