November 12

12th November 2550

We stopped chatting since that announcement was made and we were in complete silence as we continued our dinner. I did not say anything. I have nothing to say actually. Then, as we continued to our bed, I saw Terra going out and when I leant my head gently on the door, I could hear murmurings going on and that meant that Terra was talking to someone but who? At this time of the night. I glanced at the clock nearby, its long hand at twelve and shorter one at ten. Ten in the night and Terra was talking to someone? Before I could think any further, I heard footsteps getting louder. Without hesitation, I jumped onto the bed and I heard the door creak open. I could hear Terra say, “Stay still Fairy, why are you draining so much brandy down your throat?” I could tell that she was vexed by the tone in her voice. I heard Fairy crackling, “The cra-“  but before she could complete her sentence, I could hear her muffle. I predicted that Terra had covered her mouth. Why was she doing that? She then hissed, “Shush! Don’t let her know!”  Was she referring to me? Why can’t I know huh? What was her problem man?

The next day was so normal, for once I taught it was a trick. It was to different that some drama or another does not occur at all. Lesson flew by but then at end of my school, I was dragged by Nova to the janitor’s closet. That was kind of scary to know though.. Nova looked calm as usual but his eyes showed embarrassment and nervousness. Damn, I loved the fact that I can tell his feelings by looking into his eyes. I was in a shock. He then said a sentence that shook my whole little happy-gummy-bears-and-unicorns world. He said, “My parents want to see you.” HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEARSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Did Nova Redgers just say that Luke Redgers and Cassidy Vogan Redgers want to meet ME! Little gummy bears wimp, Trina Spectra… UNICORNUNICONUNICORN.. I had nothing to say, at all. I stood staring at him with my jaw WIDE OPEN. He looked at me in amusement for a second then came back to his calm face. He continued, “So.. I’ll take that as a yes. Great. tomorrow 7. I think I talked about you too much to them..” and he opened the janitors closet and left. He just freaking left. Gosh, it shook me very badly. I did not even respond and he decided it for me? That day… was normal now since some drama did occur, so it was normal. Yup, all normal, got it all under control people.

Sorry it was too short, i just wanted to get to the point.. everything will be out on 15th of November.. impatient wait!!