November 2

2nd November 2550

Okey, Trina Spectra, are you ready for this. Those were the only words which were playing in my head. 2 hours before the date, Terra and Fairy were fighting on which dress I should wear. Gummy bears, I should be the one deciding. Dresses were lying carelessly all over the floor and the both were in the middle of the battlefield, screaming at the top of their lungs. When I finally managed to break those two up, my dress for my date was set as well. I was still thinking, why would he not use the word ‘dinner’ instead of ‘date’ . Then, Glitter barged in, a foul mood. We ran to assist her but she locked the bathroom doors before we reached her. “What happened?” Fairy’s concerning voice echoed and Glitter snapped, “I am bathing, you lesbis. Don’t get excited to enter.” We took a step back. Okkay.. that was not expected. When I was done dressing up, and receiving dramatic compliments from Terra, Glitter finally came out but was muted. She came up to me and sighed, “Ok, remember that Nova has gone on dates with other girls. But you, on the other hand, is your first. So let me warn you, he is dangerous.” And she went to her bed covered herself with a blanket and ‘slept’ … I guess. Dangerous?

At 7 sharp, there was a ‘Redgers limo’ (which can cost up to a million pebs) honking politely outside. I walked in confidently, in a red chiffon gown with the top of the gown in silver glittery and was strapped. I swear I saw Nova gaping at me and then smiled. Geez, he was such a good actor. But for the date, he was charming like.. I don’t know how to describe. He looked way better than Helia in his formal black tuxedo with blood red tie. His front face could show nothing but pure calmness and formality. However, his eyes show differently. It showed a mix of awe, anxiety and nervousness. But I was not getting it. Why was he nervous? And awe? Was I that good-looking? “You look… breathtaking.”   Now, THAT took my breath away. Did Nova Redgers, only son of Luke Redgers, who is the president of multiple companies praise me? Clothing, cars, hotels and even an airlines to name a few.

“The Redgers Airlines”, awesome. It was the best thing in the world to be praised by Nova Redgers himself. Face-to-face. Holy gummy bears. And forgetting to mention, being asked on a date.. or forget it. He went out with other girls. I am sure he said the same thing to them as well. That dampened my mood but the sudden soft purr of the engine and it driving at a VERY normal speed shook me from my thoughts. I decided to start a conversation up and spluttered, “So, umm… you have siblings?”. That was queer. You could always search online by typing ‘Nova Redgers’ on the search platform. But it is amazing to see Nova in reality, it is nice to talk with Nova in reality. It is kind of envious to see Nova talk with female hosts on television, but what can we do? Then Nova replied in a relaxed, calm and like the born-to-be-businessman type tone. No wonder The Redgers company could possibly get any business deal without actually needing to stoop low. Its all in their blood.

“I am the only son but I have a younger sister, 14.”

“Oh wow. I am alone” I shrugged.

He replied, “Trust me, younger siblings can be a pain in the neck.”

 I giggled. Then he asked, “So what were you thinking aloud during break time today?”

which took me by surprise. Why did he take the simple thing to discussion now.  “Its nothing… just nothing.” I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. He then pressed, “If it is private.. I will not interfere.” I was shocked a bit. Then I continued, “It is not kind of private..” But luckily I did not need to continue.

We had arrived at a VERY classy and famous restaurant. It was called, “Morte Anoda” Quiet weird name but I have heard ALOT about this restaurant. It had a lot of fame for its signature ‘Dutch Lobster’ and ‘Mander Rose’(some dessert). It was meant for ONLY the high class people and nevertheless, it was crowded. There was a boundless queue. I wondered how long we had to wait and gulped. Then, after getting out of the car and passing his car keys to a man dressed in a suit and the man left to park the car. Boy, THAT showed some rich.