November 9

9th November 2550

I woke up lazily and got ready for school but just as I was about to leave for school, Fairy was not coming to school and Terra handed me a cup of lemon tea. Oh yah, Terra has recently learned cooking and was ecstatic to show it off. Just as I was about to take a sip from it, the room barged open and someone pushed the cup of tea from my hand. Mona was there, looking pale and let me tell you, any boy would have broken down seeing her at that state. My mouth was agape as Terra looked like she would blow off any minute and pound on Mona and rip the skin out of her. I was about to retort but Mona broke the silence, “ There.. was poison in that thing. Specta, I may hate you but I have a heart and feeling.” What? Poison? In my tea? It was just a mere tea by Terra. But the glass had shattered into smithereens and the fragments were scattered all over the floor near us. But still, I still had some ego. “Spectra” I corrected her again. And she has feelings? Ha! That would fit as an awesome April Fool joke to me. Terra then snorted, “Uhuh? Is it? Smarty-brains?” Mona took out a kit, which looked quit old but still in working condition. She took out a strip from it and placed it on the liquid and after some time, she took it off, and its toxin level was hazardously high. I was speechless. Mona saved me. Did Mona freaking Hanes save me from what I think is death? Gosh.. from that moment I knew that something IS definitely fishy…. And I have decided to get to the bottom of this. I will not leave any stone unturned to find this. Everything seems to be very queer. Everyone is getting very weird. Like I could not understand anything. Something was brewing behind my back.

School was normal. Lessons were running by as Glitter was still not here. Fairy was not in school and quite a number of girls were happy while some were in a broken heart. Terra looking blushed as she herself could not believe that there was poison in the tea. She herself did not know. But if Terra did put poison in the tea, how did Mona know? Was she behind this to get Terra to break away from me. Oh! I got it.. Miss Mona you cannot do anything to me. I know that you are trying put this pressure on me so that I would forget Helia. For her information, I am still in love with him and I will choose him if I want. But I will not choose now. My examinations would start from 12th of November, right after the annual sports carnival. So I know need to concentrate on both exams and sports. After school, I changed into my gymnastic uniform and headed to an empty court. I was practicing my performance at least 5 times. By the time my practice was over, it was evening and I forgotten about lunch. Ha, who cares. I have people around me who are doing unconscious fasting. But I know it would affect my studies. So, then I made my way to Dolce Café and ordered some lasagne. I was savouring my food hungrily then Valtor sat beside me, with his signature smirk. We had our normal animated chat while he had olive soup with spiceagge (cabbage and spice) spring rolls. Then he walked me to my room while he pecked me before leaving. I pouted when he left.

He made my day much lighter. With the weird things going on around me, I could not understand what was happening. Well, I guess studies should come first for now…