November 25

25th November 2550

“Are you really sure?” I shouted my question once again, aware that it would not be heard… again. Mona, who was sitting by my side, let out a breath of annoyance as she repeated the same answer.. again. “ He is way up there, how could he possibly hear you?!” I ignored her again and still looked up, Fang up in the middle of the cliff to find the dessert and

Get us back to safety. The bad news was that I had not admitted my feelings towards him yet and was still thinking of ways to do so. Once  Fang was back down safely (much to my relief), he said we had to walk straight to south and we did as he told. Good to know that Mona argued very little compared to the previous time we were with her. She allowed us to eat the animals (though she stood away from us, sulking).

We walked to god knows where and soon and camped under a giant oak tree. We even let out a fire as a signal but to no avail. I was wondering how I could express my feelings towards Fang. I guess he hates me already and that was what I was fearing of. What if he hates me? What he thinks that I am a jinx of a kitchen and hate me? What if he hates me because I am such a wimp?

Thinking of all these questions, I fell asleep, still in the verge of break down due to those horrid ‘what if’ questions.

The apple was smooth, shiny and perfect. It holds the perfect crunch from sight. Then what will happen to taste? I jumped higher, in the attempt to reach for the red beauty. For somewhat reason, it was raining rose petals and the air was scented with the sharp tint of maple leaves. I was in a gown, hot pink and a thin lining of topazes were scattered at the sleeves.

My hands were somehow not long enough to reach it but I tried harder, my fingernails almost scraping the thin and shiny layer of it. Suddenly, the texture erotica tingled me, skin and skin touching. It lifted my waist up, my finger able to cup the ruby of a apple. I bought it down to in front of my lips, gently scraping a fair piece of vitamins from it. I pivoted my head slowly, greeted by the sight of my hero, his pale skin shining under the milky moonlight, his plump and rosy lips curled up in a smirk, his chocolate brown eyes twinkling with a spark which I can never ignite as it glows warm as candles in the dark. His thick eyelashes were just so beautiful and his hair suited him perfectly. He bought his hands to his torso, resulting my face to be positioned in front of his unmistakable one. He came closer and closer, those lips a centimetre away from mine and he whispered, “Trina.” But somewhat the voice was familiar. It was melodious and… ladylike.

WHAT!

My eyes instantly shot up, greeting me the sight of Mona, not my hero, Fang. I wanted to throttle her throat but all I could manage up was a tight lipped smile. She repeated again, “Trina?” I wanted to knock that smirk of her face with my darned head but ended up just sitting up and gaping. Fang was setting up a fire, a pile of fish nearby but.. hewadnacfredhkjdcn (sorry, I mean he was FREAKING HALF NAKED!)

Gosh, that chest. Those abs. I managed to finally notice the tattoo on his right side, just beside his second abb by 1.56 inch (yes, I calculated it.) It was a black dragon with red eyes and it was breathing out fire. As he flexed, the tattoo moving bought me tingles of desire. Somehow, unluckily sexual desire. Why Himeros? Why send your son to me? I gawked shamelessly at him and I could feel Mona beside me but lets just eliminate her. Man, the way they moved was so erotic and the muscles that were flexing were sexy. Suddenly the rustling of leaves got my head turning to face a Mona with a mischievous smirk.

“Are you gawking at who I think is Fang?” she smirked, the tone of ‘Fang’ was used as beautiful.

I shook my head emotionlessly (luckily managed too) and replied, “No way.” 

Mona seemed unsatisfied by my arrogance to admit the obvious to her and she arched her eyebrows suspiciously. She then assured (more to herself I guess), “You sure?” . I nodded, still managing to keep my face emotionless with my innerself hyperventilating like crazy about the fact that Mona almost knew about it.  She just nodded in understanding but her face was not agreeing to my words. Lord, hope she falls for my truth!

How weird it is when you finally realise that the guy you have been with for days is your crush? At first whatever he does scares or annoys you, but then you know you like him, whatever he does is heavenly and angelic. His face appeared scary to you but then now appears angelic to you. Love works so absurdly but I still go with it.

***

My stick drenched harder into the mud as I surveyed the area once again. It was an empty marsh are with mud and wooden sticks protruding out occasionally. The hot and scorching sun was filtering into my skin, causing my fingernails to dig into my palms. We had to cross a marsh swamp and it totally disgusted me and Mona at first. But when Fang looked into my eyes with love and pleads again, I give in. I dragged Mona along, who had unwillingly stepped into our plan. She was still mad at me for not admitting my like towards Fang but I will keep my lips zipped till the time is right.

As soon I managed to keep my balance, I tripped (how stupid of me). Just an inch away from the mud, I stopped my freefalling. His soft hands had curled up around my waist (how cliché of me but true). I gulped hard as my oxygen level dropped down hazardously low. A mini heart attack erupted inside me as my lungs were beating so hard that it might use as a mine in the army as it was about to explode. I was helped up as I turned to Fang, my saviour ( once again. So cliché) and smiled. Gosh! I looked so goofy smiling like a total fool. Why god? Why? As his beautiful eyes molded into my useless green ones, I could not help mingle into it. Lucky for me, I did not show it in my face as he assisted in stabalizing me. But this time round, his every touch light up spots in my brain which only cocaine and sugar does and his breath makes me melting and him smoking.

Fang, what the hell have you done to me?

How is it that you affect me so much now and not so previously. Is it like those romance books I have read? But it was more like love at first sight thing. But… he does not love me at first sight. He-he does not love me it means? (sorry for the yoda talk).

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it means that he does not love me.

He does not love me.

He does not love me…

Day 5:

Fail

Scratch that, epic fail..