Seeing is believing - JinSoo

Start from the beginning

"You look pretty today, Jisoo."

I looked to Jin and blinked in disbelief. Was I still fantasizing or did he just call me pretty? I nervously looked down and bowed.

"Thanks." I muttered and he just smiled cheekily at me.

He left my side and went to tutor the other students who needed help. I did my own share helping out the students who needed help too. The day was long and the tutoring seemed to be harder for some reason. Probably because all I could think about was that beautiful guy I had a crush on. He seriously called me pretty. I wasn't sure if it was in my dreams or if anything, it was real. And it scared the living shit out of me. The students left first leaving me with Jin. He was working on some of his homework and I was getting ready to leave. I would sneak short glances at him but he was just focusing on his work. Once I had everything in my bag, I bowed to him.

"I'm gonna leave first." I told him softly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He suddenly stood up to look at me and I just blankly stared at him. The corner of his lip twitched up and he inched towards me.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me, Jisoo-ah?"

I gulped and shook my head ignoring the pace of my heart beat. My breath hitched in my throat and my eyes widened leaning back against the door. He was getting closer and closer and I didn't know what to do. He tilted his head to the side, his eyes searching mine. I shook my head immediately.

"N-no?"

His smile turned into a smirk. He inched towards me more, our faces close together. I forced myself to look away from him. 

"Do I make you nervous, Jisoo?"

I shut my eyes and shook my head at him. "Of course not." I feigned a small laugh and to my dismay, it sounded like I did too. 

"So all those rumors," He said softly. "About you liking me, that's not true?"

I whipped my head at him, my cheeks reddening. I stammered over my words not knowing what to say. "No?"

Great job stupid.

"Oh okay." His smirk still remained on his face and I still stood there like an idiot, my back against the door and my eyes wide. "Then can you help me with my stat's report? You've always been smarter than me."

I hiccuped, biting back down on my lip. I nodded nonetheless knowing I couldn't say no to him. I followed him to his desk and he offered for me to sit down on his chair. I sat down still nervous, my hands trembling a little. I jumped in my seat when his abdomen leant against my back. I looked down at his paper ignoring the fact that he leaned his chin over my shoulder. 

"W-what is it you need help on?" I stuttered not exactly focusing on his paper since he was so close to me. Just his body pressed against mine made my stomach churn and my spine tingle.

He hummed. "All of it?"

"All your arguments seem right.."

"Just go over it one more time."

I nodded slowly pulling his paper closer. He suddenly put his hand over mine intertwining his fingers with my own. I snapped my head to look at him and he turned to me with an obnoxious smile.

"Yes, Jisoo?"

"You er..." I cleared my throat awkwardly. "You're holding my hand."

"Mhmm." 

I couldn't help but stare at his lips. I looked from his plumper lips to his eyes and I saw lust and darkness. It made me feel weak at the knees even if I wasn't even standing up. Our faces were now inches away and our noses brushed against each other. I instinctively shut my eyes nervously pressing my lips together.