Going to Iceland, though not for a holiday

Thalia's POV

Whilst I would love to spend time with Perce, I have to save the world... For fucks sake.

I cannot think of anything worse than visiting an ice land. (Get the pun). We teleport back to Earth. Fun fact for you, to makes matters more confusing all of the nine realms aside from Hel are represented by a country. Iceland is that Niflheim place. Russia is Jötunheimr (Because its big... I don't know, I don't care. I didn't map the nine realms). Midgard is (get this) the Earth. (No shit). Anyway I could go on or I could get to the fight scene. I like fighting, so I'll skip past the boring economy class flight, the overpriced, crap duty free shops and the security (Fun fact 2, they don't like magic swords in metal detectors. I don't know why). And worst of all we had to change our identity temporarily using mist to mask our scent. So next thing I knew I was a fucking thirty year old man. At least Perce looked like a hot model... But she was well... a girl. I know it confuses me too. The author of my life did a shit job. {A/N - Thanks}  

Anyway, the fight. Yeah, funny enough the locals didn't like us invading them, thankfully we weren't masked anymore. Funny enough, it's another world that was run by Hel. So when we got there with weapons and armor and looked entirely badass. The locals (Snowmen who were alive, icemen and arctic wolfs) didn't appreciate use apparently so they attacked us. The first to hit was an iceman - he was literally made of ice. Pretty scary. Not him but his hairline. It might as well have been cut by a two year old. To say the least, it was shit. But the scariest thing of all was the lack of clothes. His dick was pretty small... Umm. Yeah. I cut that off. Oops, his wife won't feel much pleasure after that. It was awkward. I made him look better. I vaporized him. The wolfs charged. So I just formed a grid water wall and Perce pushed it forward (I'm not describing our sex I promise, that is much more fun... :) ). He still has water powers. Remember this kids. So then I made a ball around the 'enemies' and Perce slowly filled it up with boiling water. Needless to say the icemen and snowmen died quickly, they just melted. I said fight scene, now that I think of it, it was more a test of our abilities because they weren't a threat. At all. So next we walked past the puddles of people, fun, and walked through the now empty village. At the end of it was a forge. Inside was a boy. Or more a man. Loki. He had a dagger inside the forger, going straight through the neck of the man (In a spot which wasn't lethal... but was painful). A human man. Blood was going like a river out of his head. The crimson red stuff was all over the place, with flesh and chunks of his meat all over the floor. He had about 20 stabs in his shoulders... But still breathing Loki looked up and grinned, "What have we here?". 

Did he just portray us. Not cool.   

Then he stabbed the shit out of him... I didn't want to see brown rain... I wanted snow.