Meeting Hel (Percy)

I held Thalia bridal style before falling through my kitchen floor. I see space all around me before I land on my ass in Hel and before me was the Norse Goddess... Hel.

(This is what the goddess looks like but in this reality with gold and silver armor with obsidian designs)

Around her leg was a green serpent known as Iormungand or the Midgard Serpent and her other leg had the Fenris wolf. 

When Hel spoke, Hel became quiet (funnily enough), "Perseus Jackson, I have summoned you here for one reason," She said with an acidic tone. "I want you to help me take down Asgard and Olympus. They have too much power and misuse it. I want to adopt you as my son. You will lead an army to take down Olympus and Asgard, the likes of Zeus and Thor are too arrogant and cause more conflict than necessary. However I have allies from both Olympus and Asgard. They are, and there are lots of minor gods: Hestia, Hades, Demeter, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Eros, Hypnos, Nyx, Nike, Gefion, Skadi, Frey, Aegir and Tyr. Your powers, to cut to the point will be, Shadow Travelling, conjuring the dead, Water control - courtesy of Aegir, peaceful sleep - courtesy of Hypnos, fire wielding and finally increased speed and strength - Hermes, Nike and Tyr. Are you in?"

"Lots of pros, what are the cons?"

"Thalia will be mated with you, your middle name will become Hel therefore Perseus Hel Jackson and that's it. Another pro, as if there weren't enough, Thalia will be revived as the adopted daughter of Aegir, her powers will be that of water and lightning - because of her blood father."   

"Can Thalia be revived first to help me make my decision?"

"Yes"