We meet the army

Thalia's POV

"We're in." Me and Perce say in unison. His green eyes glinting in the fire.

"Fabulous. I pronounce you mates, Perseus Hel Jackson and Thalia Aegir Grace!" Hel says, in a creepy voice that makes Perce jump. Me and Hel chuckle at the kelp head. Then Hel abruptly clicks her fingers and Percy is engulfed in flames. I yelp thinking that Perce is getting hurt but it turns out I'm on fire as well - That was normal for me when I was a Greek. Power runs through my veins once more like when I was a Greek demi-god. When the flames die, me and Percy pop back into our apartment on Midgard. 

"Well that was weird," Perce says. I pull him into a kiss, then I spot a note on our coffee table in the living room. It reads, 'Training on Monday lovebirds, you'll be meeting the army so come ready. It's at the fighting arena on Hel.' 

"That woman bloody loves Hel." I say. 

"Yeah... She does." Perce says thoughtfully.

Time Skip - Perseus' POV

I shadow-traveled to Hel with Thalia in my arms. The fighting arena wasn't very difficult to find seeing as it had a massive sign saying, 'Fighting Arena'. My Mum loves her signs but I miss my other Mum and Paul. 

Standing in the center gladiator style are various monsters, gods and demigods including: Leo, the Minotaur, Zöe, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Eros, Hel and a few more. 

" Well this is a small army!" I exclaim. 

"Quality not quantity." Thalia whispers into my ear. Before I can complain Hel says, "Let the training commence!"