Unlocking powers

Percy's POV

I wake up in an infirmary. Weird. 

I look around to see a single nurse just working at the back. I get up and leave the building. No one tries to stop me... I see a sign and I curse. "What the fuck am I doing in Valhalla!" I immediately feel rage rush through my veins, my blood boils and I punch the sign. And the sign disintegrates. But I'm stood far away from it. I spread my arms like a bird and thousands of volts of lightning hits me, energizing me. I feel no pain from it. I embrace the strength and shadow travel to Tartarus. 

I release the immense power and everything in Tartarus evaporates...

On Midgard

- News flash - 

A massive 9.1 magnitude quake has hit the Atlantic ocean. Tsunami warnings have been sent out across the coasts.

Back in Tartarus

I begin to panic, Thalia must think I've died. Yet I merely teleported to Valhalla. Damn. I am a lot stronger. I look down to see a ripped version of myself. I breathe quickly. I shadow-travel to Hel to see a grave saying Perseus Hel Jackson with a crowd around my empty coffin. Thalia has created a river with her tears, even Hel holds back tears. I feel bad, but going there will bring them more pain. I turn back and walk into the darkness of Hel. My true power is bringing pain.