Swimming in Lava... Sounds legit.

Thalia's POV

I remember the climbing walls at Camp Half-Blood, I miss that place, they were always spewing out lava. I remember Perce saying that it was hot, we all laughed at him because he was - emphasis on was - the son of Poseidon. Well... Being the daughter of a Norse sea god... I can see what the fuck he was on about! Lava is hot!. Well again-always was, but it is even hotter than for normal demigods. The 25 meter pool was Hel (Pun intended), as I swam my muscles charred. So when I came out my skin was about 5 shades darker.

Worst... Workout... Ever.

A/N - If you like this story, leave a comment as I have a few other ideas. Thanks!

Percy's POV

That swim sucked. Not just a little bit. A lot. I am the son of the goddess of Hel and death. I shouldn't be feeling this pain! Well anyway... At least the showers work. Me and Thalia get into a little booth and turn the tap on... And guess what comes out. Go on guess. Frickin' lava. Because why the Hel not. 

"Remind me to never come here again!" I spit through the lava in my mouth.

Thalia and I burst into laughter. Then her swimsuit catches fire... I'll never say whether that was me or not... ;) She turns the tap off and floods the shower room with water.

I hug her and kiss her. Very much like the underwater kiss I had with Annabitch... Except this one was with the one I love.