L.A.

Percy's POV - Three weeks later

I wake up on my couch. I know right weird... I got an apartment... In Los Angeles! The living room has a window to the kitchen and I see Thalia sat down, a weird aroma floats into my nose.

"Zut alors (Oh Shit in French) Thalia! What is that smell?"  - P

"Don't swear Perce and I'll give you some." -T

"No! Is that... Blue pancakes?" -P

"Nah it's blue waffles!" -T

"Can I have some?" - P

"Just finished them" -T     -    I hold back tears.  - T - "Just kidding." - I sigh in relief. - "Come in here if you want some."

"Okkie dokie!" 

I dash into the kitchen and get ambushed by Thalia who steals a long, romantic kiss from me. I see a plate of blue waffles drowned in whipped cream and chocolate sauce. 'Thalia is awesome!' I think to myself before escaping the kiss and wolfing down my waffles. 

A/N For those confused Thalia replaced Jason on "The Seven" and never joined the hunters. Jason acted like a third wheeler. Nothing else changed.

Time Skip (After Breakfast) - Thalia's POV

Percy just went to get ready for the day. I can't believe Poseidon abandoned Percy. As I sit down on our kitchen chair, a flash appears in front of me. Zeus appears...

Percy's POV

The shower is running and cold. Thalia must have used the hot water. I hear Thalia scream aloud and a loud thunder... Zeus. I feel a jolt of anger run through my spine. I hurry out the shower and get changed to see Zeus leave my kitchen. Thalia on the floor as white as paper, laying there unconscious and cold. All of a sudden the apartment floor disappeared and I dropped into hell... Literally...