The Beast

Thalia's POV

We run into a little hut which is abandoned. The little hut rumbles. The walls of mud and sticks cracks and leaves a beam of light. Eros quickly moves, manipulating the light to hide us, almost like mist, another hidden ability he has I see! Through the crack I see a sight that makes me begin to worry. Typhon, Ophiotaurus and Hydra.

"Guys... Ophiotaurus' horns when cut off give the one who cuts them the power to defeat the Gods... Supposedly. It might give us the power to help Hel." I say.

"I have seen Typhon and Hydra before but Ophitaurus doesn't look that bad." Perce claims.

The walls collapse. Eros is trying his hardest to shield us from their sight but the power overwhelms him and he collapses, his skin a paper white. Great. Just great.

Percy charges at Hydra allowing the fire to touch his skin, it doesn't phase him and he uses Crucifier to cut it open. The Hydra bleeds its blood all over him, but is still alive. Perfect, I have to clean blood stains from his shirt. Then I shoot a bolt of lightning straight at his exposed heart. The beating slows with blood bleeding from the fat on his heart. Perce finishes him with a full inferno disintegrating him entirely... Dust and all.

I look around to see Alex distracting Typhon by running circles around him. I shot thousands of volts of electricity in his eye while Perce gets the message and aims a tsunami sized wave at the electricity. The water and electricity mix and creates a massive firestorm around his head, exposing a weak point on his neck. Alex uses her garrote wire and hits the mark. The giant head falls off and rolls into the forest. Perce burns it.

I look around again to see Magnum lose against a goat monster. Jack has disappeared and Magnum is losing energy... Fast. I get the message and blast the goat with water and electricity and Perce blasts him with fire. The three mix. The goat disappears leaving me feel a surge of power. I have the power to kill gods...