Mob 16 - To Become Strong

I'M BACK. Probably...
I've endured the hell week test. Plz pray that I pass it all so I won't take  any remedials ('!>M<)pq

New chapter!!!!
Enjoy~~:33

---------------------------------------------------------

"HACHOOOO...." A unladylike sneeze comes from my little nose.

"It's cold." I gripped the blanket that wraps around me. While I stroll around the flower garden.

The moon shine brightly while the cold spring wind hit my nose.

I have suprisingly low tolerance towards cold.

Now why do I torture myself by exposing my 10 years old loli body to the freezing hell despite the quite amount of layers of cloth?

Let me give you all clueless people a clue.

Lokus.
Disabling the <God's eyes> skill that Yukine loves.
Yukine hating her father.
Kicked her out immediately after disabling that ability.

Well, I guess most of you can guess what happens next.

Well, it's not like that I don't know what she feels. So I decided to leave her alone. I'm not sleepy anyway.

Though Lokus is cool and all but I think being a parent just don't cut out for him.....

Speaking of parents.

Where is mother, I haven't met her in person ever since I got my memories.

Well, we sometimes talk on the communication mirror, but it doesn't feel the same. And plus, she is busy to the point we can't talk that much.

I know she's busy saving a continent or fighting the evil dragon. But she suppose to visit at least once already. That yandere always weep alone in his room, I think he's gonna move to my bedroom anytime so-

"[GRAVITY PRESS]" I cast a wind magic to increase the air pressure around me.

The brick floor was creating a hole, and the grass was sticking to the ground. But my target has run away.

Just who the hell.... I just notice it's presence when it almost attack me.

"COME OUT!" And a person was seen under the moonlight.

I can't determine if it's a guy or a girl, because of that thick layer of robe. 'It' wears a mask that cover it's entire face and a hood to cover it's hair. It's like it's purpose is to not to let it's identity got discovered.

"I won't ask who you are since I bet you wouldn't tell anyway-" I used [Dimensional Move] behind it.

So I will rip that mask off myself.

[Gale Rupture] A large arc of wind flew towards that person's mask and leg.
That person raised it's fist and punch that gale with fire infused with it's hand.

"Shet!" I swear when that person launch a dangerous looking fist inches away from me.

"[DIMENSIONAL MOVE]" I distanced myself as far as possible.

The ground break and it burned to cinder. I sweated in this cold weather.

This person is dangerous. And to think I'm literally shaking right now.

An assassin after my life?! I never thought I will meet one in an unexpected time. Why do they sent one?

Grudge? Position? Ahhh whatever.

I can't run now. Who knows what that person will do to the people in this mansion. And that yandere is away for business trip.

F@#$! Why is he away now?!