Mob 9 - Party(3)

Wellll~ sorry for the late update
I'm play too much online game lately that I forgot to do progress, teheepero~☆
Anyway, New chapter!!!!
Enjoy:3

---------------------------------------------------------

....let me organize my tought first
I'm here to reform the villainess.
I sit here enjoying my tea and cookie.
The villainess just order me to become her underlings out of the blue....

What is underling?
A person lower in status or rank

What is my ranking?
daughter of a duke.

hers?
the same.

that mean the villainess of the duke daughter just ask me, the daughter of another duke to become her underlings?
yes.

is this suppose to be a serious issues?
other ducal brat will probably snapped at her words...

'Master, I think you should accept it'

'why?! being an underling of a villainess is super troublesome. And plus, what will the public says about ME? being a duke underling despite being a duke. You just think this is fun, do you?'

'not at all, definitely not~ I have this brilliant plan. Master can be closer to her that way, and about your reputation and honor.... Master is smart and that child is simple, things work out'

it pissed me off but she's right...
asking to be friend is unreasonable at this point. No people will just say 'let's be friend~♡" to a people that just do thing that's unreasonably rude.
Actually, scratch that. It's the heroine's job.

"My~ it will be my pleasure" f@#$ I gnashed my teeth inwardly

she blushed and puffed her chest "great ! just tell me who bully you ! I will bully them back !" My, that's an unnecessary worry.

"but it will be embarrasing if people know we're underling... so how about we tell them we're friend as a fluke?"

"hmm~ you're right! let's do it!"
heh, simpleton

"then... may I call you Cami in private?"

she blushed "O-okay then I shall call you Alice, too"
Mega ultra simpleton

and that's how I became the villainess's retainer(friend)

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

After Alice left she promised
'I will come back to play soon!'

"ehehe" Cami can't help but grin, befitting of her age.
She can't help but skip a little....
[A/N : I decided to write 'Cami'. I mean, Camillia is too f@#$ing long. And plus, Cami is cute.]

"Camillia !" Cami's froze

She turned around and saw the legal wife of this house, lady Beretta.
Her precious person....

She frowned upon seeing Cami's ungraceful figure.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was cold.

Cami can't help but feel scared "Go- good afternoon, Beretta- sama.... Please forgive this self for doing such an unsightly figure..." Cami's voice was quivering, scared of what her precious person will say next.

Beretta feels tired today. She watch over this bastard child tea party for short while, and she has to go to another tea party, so she doesn't feel like punishing her. "Whatever, so how about the Argelia's daughter? I heard she come to this tea party"