Mob 15 - Meeting God

I'm still out, so I can't upload much pic (Once again. The wifi are shet)

Well anyway.
New chapter!!!!!
Enjoy ~ :3

---------------------------------------------------------

Before I knew it. I was in a dark place.

Decorated with a light particle and a light line just like a milky way.

It feels like I was standing in the galaxy like place.

"It must be a dream......" I immediately realized it's a dream. So it must be a lucid dream.

I probably need to pinch my cheeks to woke up.
But floating in a galaxy feels nice, so I decided to stay like this until I woke up. I closed my eyes, enjoying this atmosphere.

Until I heard a voice.

"Hey~ Don't sleep yet~"

A light was formed and scattered, leaving a glitter of light.
And I see a child's face. In a few centimeters apart from me.

"Whoa!" I was startled and instinctively move to the back.

"Ahaha~ Your expression is the best!" the child laughed innocently while I was trying to observe the person's infront of me.

He was a child, just like I said.
A boy around 10 years old with a androgynous face.
His dark hair was decorated with white glitter just like a star and I can see a 2 floating crown like halo on top of his head.
His eyes were weird. One is black and one is white. With a snake like pupil that has an opposite colour in his eyeballs.
Even the way he dress is weird. An oversize coat that has a word runes along with a short pants and a huge leather boots covering his leg.

"Done observing me?" The child grins.

It seems I was caught...

"Yep." I admitted.

"Good~ Good~ But please don't call it weird. Replace it with 'cool'. Pretty please~" The child clap his hand and look at me with a puppy like eyes.

"Erm... Sure." I had to admit. It's quite cool. Eh? How did he know what I'm thinking.

"......Who are you?"

The child was giving a pleased grin the moment I asked.

"I'm glad you ask!" He snap his hand. And a music was appeared out of nowhere. As he started to sing.

"Guess who I am? Who am I~?"

"Am I a ghost that haunts you~?"

He suddenly appeared beside me while whispering the song on my ear.

"Just a part or your dream, that you will forget~?"

He do the same thing to my other ear.

"A monster under your bed~? Waiting to devour a heart of maiden~?"

He was behind me while poking at the place where my heart suppose to be.

I shivered. Yet I'm not scared somehow... The only thing that occupies my mind.

He's one hell of a crappy singer.

And he suddenly appear infront of me. While pouting.

He can read my mind. I knew it.

I fucking knew it.

Despite being complimented honestly he continued.

"Or~~~"