Mob 14 - Thank you

Unedit. So expect some of grammar error here :,3
I just want to move on to the next arc quickly

So~ New Chapter!!!!!!
Enjoy~~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

Haaahh.....
I sighed, which is rare for me.
I was gazing at nature through the window.

I can't contact Cami after the whole husband-wife fiasco six days ago, I'm worried.

Should I teleport and check her situation, right now?
But father said there still a bit mess on that place, so it's best if outsider to stay away.....
And there's another thing that weight my mind....

"UWAAAAAAAAAA"

"SHUT UP!" I shout to the maid beside me. Which again, is rare for me.

I am normally a patient person.
I can tolerate a lot of things.

But if your spirit beast/maid cried like a screaming parrot for six days straight. Of course you'll feel like you want to strangle that person.

"Bu- But...HUAAAA" And then she continue crying.

"You're like, a thousand years old already. I can understand your sadness after watching something that may come out from a tragedic tale, but is it really necessary to cry for six days straight?! The only moment when you finally shut up is the time when you eat and sleep only!"

"But I can't take it yanno *sob*. I'm really weak to this kind of human story, especially if I see it on real life. What will happen to Cami? Will she get abused more? Will she get her bad ending this early? No good, I will save her now!" Before she teleported. I pulled her.

What should I do with this beast....
Her current situation is like watching a tragedic movie with a lovable protagonist. And then you can see a glimpse of dark past within her and you feel sorry and wondering if you can get her out of there.
It exactly how Yukine feels right now.
She's suprisingly...... Human and childish. Though it's not like I don't know how she feels....

"Calm down. Father guaranteed her safety and promise she will be okay. I trust him."

"You know that sentence is like raising a death flag right?"

.....

I have nothing to say.....

Before I start to consider to move along with Yukine a knock can be heard.

"Come in."

"Pardon my intrusion, Alice- sama." The head maid, Clain. Entered and give an elegant bow.

"Someone is requesting your presence."

"What? No notification? No letter? Who request me?" Normally, a suprise visit can be considered rude. But it can be tolerated if it's someone in the same rank and higher.....Wait a minute.

"The one who request you is the daughter of the Marguerite duke."

I immediately dash.

×××

"CAMI" I spot a girl with red hair and black eyes. After confirming her presence, relief wash over me. I catch my gasping breath. My legs is too fucking short.

"ALICEEEE" Suprisingly, Cami charge faster than me and she.....

.......Did a sliding dogeza.

"Wha-"

"I'M SORRYYYYY"

I look around. If there's other servants than Yukine here. It will be quite a rumour if the content is 'The Marguerite daughter kneel infront of the Argelia daughter like a slave.'