Chapter Fourteen

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Ten years ago

"Chanyeollie why don't you go around town and meet new friends?" my mother nag as she dragged me outside.

I scrunted my face up into a frown and walked down the driveway. I knew very well why my mom wanted me out of the house at six. Her stupid new husband would come home angry from his boring office and would start fussing about me being useless while showering his real son Sehun with compliments. I walked down the streets till I found a small park in the corner with people my age.

"Yah watch out" I heard someone scream behind me. Before I could look back, someone smashed into me sending me to the ground. A small body landed on my back as I grunt and a short breath leaves my mouth. The small body soon pushes away from, and I turned around and sat up. A petite girl with midnight hair, round eyes, and small lips sits a few steps from me.

"Are you ok?" she asks.

" yah! You need to watch out where you were walking through" I yelled annoyed. She jumped when I screamed and lowered her head biting her lips in the process.

"I'm sorry I was trying out my new skates and couldn't control them," she said pitifully.

"You don't have to look all pitiful," I said rolling my eyes. The girl looked up and glared at me.

"Why are you so rude? it wasn't on purpose I bumped into you, stupid Yoda" she yelled back standing up.

"What did you just called me?" I scoff as I stand up.

"You heard me" she snaps back sticking her tongue out and then skating away as fast she can.

After the girl left, I decided just to go home as no one is friendly in this new town. The next day I started school at Sunny Hills High. Students labelled me as the new bad boy because of my rude personality. At lunch, I sat at a table with my new friends Kai, Luhan, and Sehun. My stepbrother and I have a good relationship because we are around the same age I just hate his shitty dad, and he knows it.

"Chanyeol where did you go yesterday when Mom dragged you out the house," Sehun asked. He calls my mom his mom although she isn't his real mom. Meanwhile, I call his father sir or by his real name.

"I went to the park by Morgan street," I said as I ate my sandwich. As Kai was about to comment, an argument picked up my attention.

"Looks who's here the pitiful Jisoo who acts all innocent on the outside but truly is a devil on the inside" a snobby girl with red hair snared at the petite girl with midnight hair in front of her. I recognised the small girl as the one who bumped into me yesterday. I frowned while I watch the red hair girl bully the other girl.

"Who's that girl with midnight hair?" I asked Kai who's sitting next to me.

"Oh that's Jisoo she's a freshman, and the girl with red hair is Sunny," Kai said.

"I don't know what you are talking about Sunny" Jisoo says back.

"You know what I'm talking about; you were flirting with my boyfriend in advance biology didn't you?" Sunny responded back.

"No, I wasn't I don't even know who your boyfriend is" Jisoo responded with her head lowered and biting her lips anxiously.

"Don't you lie to me we all know what kind of girl you are" Sunny yelled about to grab her hair.I sigh as I couldn't stand watching Jisoo's sad face. I stood up and walked to where they were standing and grabbed Sunny's hand before it made contact with Jisoo.

" Are you stupid? Can't you listen to what she has been telling you?" I said annoyed as I glared at Sunny.

"W-Who are you?" Sunny asks.

"I'm her boyfriend. Do you have a problem with that?" I said without thinking. I heard Jisoo gasp while Sunny stared at me with wide eyes and then burst out laughing.

"You are friend with that freak," she says as she rips her arm from my hands.

"I don't see the joke in what I have said," I said still glaring at her. She coughed and then looked at Jisoo.

"You are so pitiful and weak you need your so call boyfriend to come and defend you," she says and soon left.

I turned to Jisoo, and I see her glare at me and tears clouding her eyes. She turned around and left the cafeteria running. I frown at her actions as I found what I did helpfully. I shrugged it off and went back to my table to eat. Sehun looked at me with mouth opened and juice pouring down. While Luhan looked disappointed and Kai looked entertained.

"Since when was shy girl Jisoo your girl?" Kai asked.

"She's not my girlfriend. I met her yesterday at the park, and I felt bad for treating her bad, and so I made it up with saving her just now" I answered.

"That wasn't saving dude. That was embarrassing her" Luhan said.

"How was that embarrassing? When I saved her from getting hit." I said.

"Dude Jisoo has been hiding in the dark as she doesn't like attention and she was about to clarify the mistake, but you showed up" Luhan explained.

"What I don't get it?" I said.

"Sunny mistaken Jisoo for Tiffany. Remember Jisoo is a freshman so why would she be taking advanced biology. Also, Tiffany is her snobby slutty sister who likes to play around" Luhan explained further.

"Did I just embarrassed her?" I asked.

"Yes and now the gossip of the week will be about the shy girl, whose sister is the school's slut, is dating the new bad boy," Kai said.

"Well I mean it's not bad," I said

"Not bad for you but Jisoo hates attention and people talking about her, she's sensitive," Luhan said.

"How do you know so much about her?" I asked.

"She's my neighbour I practically grew up with her, and at one time we were kind of best friends, but then she just turned into a shell and stopped talking to practically everyone," Luhan said.

After Lunch I had the Jisoo girl stuck in my head.

Little did I know that for the rest of my life I was going to have her stuck in my head with nothing being able to erase my memories with her in it. The same person who would take my heart and break it after her departure that left me devastated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Guys, I'm back from my hiatus! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like two months and since the school was cancelled because of a snowstorm. I decided to take the opportunity and updating. I am going to write the next chapter right now so that I can at least feed you for the two months I missed. I hope you guys liked this chapter it wasn't as interesting as the other I made it a bit long though and I found it cute the way Chanyeol met his high school sweetheart.