nine

"Please please please!" Taehyung practically begged the two boys as they were about to leave his house around noon.

"I took care of your drunk ass last night and you want me to help you clean up? That's a little much Taehyung, considering I don't even know you." Jungkook piped his arms crossed over his chest as he tried not to roll his eyes at Taehyung's clasped hands as he begged.

Jimin was standing behind him, his lower lip between his teeth as he recalled his dream from earlier.

"Come one Kookie, it wouldn't kill you to help him just once more." Jimin laid a hand on Jungkook's bulging bicep and the boy turned to look at Jimin's round puppy dog eyes. "Please Kookie? I'll help too." Taehyung nodded eagerly glad he had someone on his side.

"Fine, but you're feeding me before I get home." Jungkook lazily pointed a finger at Taehyung whose smile faltered at the words and he gave an annoyed expression.

"Deal." Jimin clapped his hands enthuastically.

"Great. Kookie how about you get the main living room, I'll get the upstairs portion, and Taehyung you can start at the game room. If we end up finishing we can help each other." Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their heads as the listened to Jimin's plan.

"Alright, let's get to it." The three picked up the cleaning supplies they'll need and headed off to start cleaning the house.

It wasn't an easy job considering half the grade had decided to show up. There was garbage everywhere and the stench of alcohol still lingered in certain places.

Jimin pushed the vacuum through the hallway of the bedrooms, picking up discarded tissue papers, ripped pages, and a few earrings. After completing the hallway he stood back with his hands on his hips to see what else he needed done.

Taehyung had been smart enough to lock all bedrooms in the house beside his own and the guest so there wasn't much to clean for Jimin.

However, upon entering Taehyung's room the boy nearly fainted at the horrid smell. He gagged slightly walking back into the hallway and pulling the collar of his shirt over his nose. Grimacing he noticed the rather green and chunky looking liquid on the floor and decided he hated himself for convincing Jungkook. Taking a deep breath the boy grabbed his bucket of supplies and went into the warzone that was Taehyung's room.

An hour later the boy gasped as he fell to the floor outside the door of the boy's room and gulped down fresh air. It was a long and nasty job but Jimin had managed to clean up pretty well, only a stain left behind to indicate the unfortunate event. Getting to his feet he wiped at his sweaty forehead. Having completed his side of the house he deicded to help out one of the others.

His original thought went to Jungkook, but then the he started thinking about Taehyung. He bit the inside of his cheek thinking of the boy with wavy bangs, studs that gave him a rugged look, and eyes that made him feel weak everytime he looked at them.

Shaking his head he tiptoed down the stairs towards the game room trying his best not be caught by Jungkook who had his back to him as he cleaned the tv. Successfully making it down he peered around.

The game room looked quite spacious and clean and Jimin almost didn't recognize it. He wandered around getting a good look and he realized he hadn't noticed the picture frames hanging on the wall but there was one that made him stop and stare.

It was of a shirtless Taehyung leaning against a palm tree, sunglasses over his eyes as he looked over the setting sun. His muscles and defined chest and abs were on perfectly display and Jimin found himself gulping as he gawked at the photo.

That is until someone's hand clasped around his small wrist and he turned around only to get pinned up agianst the wall and have someone's soft lips graze against his neck making an instant sense of deja vu his him from the prior night.

•••