Judging from Kira's expression, Jin looked concerned. "Uh-oh. You haven't had the talk."

It always came as a wonder how Jin knew almost exactly what was happening to her. It was even more of a wonder how he seemed to know a lot about relationships. A tiny pang of panic greeted Kira like an unwanted guest.

"It's okay. Just tell me how far you've reached."

Jin listened intently save for a few comments in-between like "That's romantic." or "Aww adorable!" or "Don't forget to name your kid after me." The last one earned a severe glare from Kira.

"You kissed three weeks ago and you're telling it to me now?!" He exclaimed, hurt.

"We never got enough time to talk!" Kira protested but that didn't stop him from scowling like a grumpy cat. With Jin, Kira never felt the absence of a 'girl' best friend. 

"Talk to him about it, it's not healthy standing on the grey line." Jin concluded. Kira nodded her head.

"And promise me you'll keep using your head. It's the only thing keeping you sane." He said solemnly. Kira chuckled and held out her pinkie for a promise.

Kira sighed deeply. "What would I do without you?"

"That's right, what would you do without me?" Jin teased.

***

"No, you stupid machine, you're supposed to print not choke on papers." Kira muttered, banging on the copy-machine. Kira had been standing alone in the copy room for almost ten minutes and she was slowly losing her patience. She hadn't even had time to have her food and half the building had emptied out for lunch.

She was about to harass the machine again when it was saved by a familiar voice. "I doubt that would do any good to the machine or your hand."

"Well it deserves it." She said banging on it one last time.

"Here, let me try it." He said, gently taking the papers away from her menacing clutches. As if by magic, it started working better at his touch while Kira glared at it.

"Aw, are you angry that the machine likes me better?" He casually pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her. Naturally, her scowl had to be replaced.

"Something tells me you bribed the machine." Kira chuckled.

"Of course I did! But I must warn you, it's hard to bribe when it's not speaking human." He said matter-of-factly.

The room went rather quite except for the occasional beep of the copy machine. His soft skin and striking features were so close to hers that she was afraid she'd get melted away in his chocolate brown eyes. Her stomach was assaulted with a tingling sensation and she smiled like an idiot. She would have stayed there, simply staring at him but her brain reminded her of an unfinished business.

"Taehyung..."

"Hmm?" She wasn't sure if his deep voice gave her more confidence or striped her empty of it. A light shiver went down her spine as she thought of all possible ways it could go wrong.

"Shouldn't we talk about this?" She gestured her hands at the both of them. "Shouldn't we talk about where this is going?"

Taehyung sighed and truth be told, Kira started panicking. Her palms were getting sweaty and her eyes couldn't seem to focus on anything in particular.

"Do we really need to label this? Can't we just leave this on its own?"

Kira went still, she wasn't even sure she was breathing. How did she miss that? No, she had expected all the negative outcomes but how did she miss on preparing how to react to it?

Her frenzy of thoughts was cut short as she focused on his sudden laugh. His whole body was shaking from it and she felt like she was missing out on a joke.

"You should  see your face."

"What?" She asked genuinely lost.

"I was just joking!" He could barely control his laughter. "Of course I want to talk about it. I was going to wait until a date night to ask you but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon."

Her breath that she seemed to have been holding fell back to its normal rhythm and reflexively, she smacked his chest.

"Totally worth it. Besides, the sooner I tell the world you're mine, the better, right?" He whispered cheekily.

"That was too cheesy but smooth." Kira pointed out, laughing at it herself.

"You gotta admit you like it." He winked.

Kira scoffed looking away, while his eyes were steadily trained on hers.

"Park Minjee, will you-"

She didn't let him complete it. Instead, she kissed him, ever so lightly and pulled away with the biggest smile. "Yes."

"I could have asked you anything you know. You probably just said yes to a threesome."

Kira glared at him as he erupted into another round of laughter.

"Alright Alright, I'll stop ruining the moment." He said, leaning in for another kiss when they heard a soft giggle across the room.

"Aww look at you two. You guys are so cute." Yoongi said, casually placing a paper on the other machine. The couple was too shocked to react while he winked at Taehyung and smirked mischievously at her.

"How long have you been here?" Kira couldn't help but ask.

"Enough to get scared of the possibility that I might have to look down his throat each time I want to get a copy." He said, casually stacking the papers in hand. 

"Oh and one more thing; congrats, boss." 

A/N: I know I know, it's a laaate update but I just can't seem to get over this writer's block thingy. I am sorry! (Especially to mseklovesbangtan , I am really sorry, love.😓❤️️)

Where I come from, most kids are waiting for their results. So, to anyone expecting to get one, just know that you'll do good. Grades are not going to be the end of your life, so even if it doesn't reach your expectations, just promise yourself that you'll work harder next time.  Whatever it is that you're aiming to excel in, just know that I am rooting for you! Don't forget to keep calm and be happy. 😁

On another note, Bangtan's new album is out and I am over the moon listening to it. You can really see the hard work they've put into it. And I am so damn proud of them and how they've grown so much as an artist. Bangtan, fighting!