Chapter 14: Light vs Dark! LeoSun's Chosen vs DarkMane's chosen

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 14 of this story and the battle between LeoSun's chosen and DarkMane's chosen. And at the end of this chapters there will be an announcement regarding this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Jack launched at each other and they got in a brutal fight where Jack grabbed (Y/N) by his throat and he threw him into a building and it collapsed onto him and he breaks out and charges at Jack and punched his gut and he lets out spit as he groans in pain..........

(Y/N): (There's too many people here, they'll get killed. It's time we go somewhere else.)

..........he jumps in the air with Jack and everyone looks and through the clouds (Y/N) and Jack continued trading punches at each other, then Jack kneed (Y/N) in the gut. But, (Y/N) kicked him deep where he groans in pain. Then they flew to Forever Falls and they crashed into a lake and (Y/N) crawls out and he walks back and Jack cheese Mrs out the lake with a bloody head and (Y/N) only had a busted lip...........

Jack: *laughs* "Yes. I knew you'd be strong cousin. I never knew you'd be this strong."

(Y/N): "Unlike you and DarkMane, my bond with LeoSun is stronger."

.........(Y/N) jumps in the air and was going for a diving kick and Jack blocks it and he flies to a rocky wall and they crash there. Then (Y/N) started punching him in the face and the gut and Jack head butted him and broke his nose, then he drop kicks him where he flies and slides across the ground, then Jack summoned dark aura saws and launched them at (Y/N), then he blocks it by summoning a sun like shield and they disappeared as they touched his shield........

Jack: "I see. You do have a strong bond."

(Y/N): "And now, you're going down."

.........(Y/N) then starts powering up where gold aura orbs flew around him and his body gets covered with gold aura. Jack knew what he was doing and he did the same as his body gets covered in a dark purple aura and they both turned into human like lions and they roared at each other. Then they launched at each other and they fought like actual lions and (Y/N) bites Jacks neck and he roars in pain, then Jack pushed him into a waterfall and he kept punching and clawing him and then (Y/N) delivers a claw strike and it cuts Jack lion form as the claw marks are shown. Then (Y/N) powered up an attack and he shot a sun like beam from his mouth and Jack gets launched and crashed into a wall and he had aura like injuries on his body and he looked (Y/N) and he sees him climbing a rock wall and (Y/N) prepared for another attack and Jack dodged it and claimed on the other side of the wall and they stare at each other. Then they both charged up attacks and they then lunged at each other and as they did they shot their attacks and a big explosion happened where trees were rocking back and forth and in the distance everyone was in a Bullhead looking until they saw the explosion..........

Pilot: "Over there."

Weiss: "That's where he is."

Ozpin: "Head there now."

.........and (Y/N) was breathing hard and so is Jack as they went outta their lion forms and they looked at each other and Jack gets angry where his right hand glows purple and black lightning appeared on his arm and he rushed at him. Then (Y/N) was gonna react, but Jack already punched him and (Y/N) felt some pain as Jack did an attack with his arm glowing and (Y/N) was slowly coming outta his anger form..........

Jack: "You put up a good fight, but now. It's over. After I'm done your friends will join you."